21. Waking up.

Waking up

Zayn: Its usually really hard to wake Zayn up, he loves his sleep and hates getting up. But what he hates the most is when you leave him. You barely see each other and try to make the most of it, so whenever you try to leave the bed. He will stop you, "Babe, please.. stay?" His sweet sleepy voice makes it hard for you to say no.

Harry: He is the kind that likes to keep you close, in the morning he's the biggest sweetheart. He tells you what he likes about you, and just things that make you happy, he does everything for a reason. Because he knows what you have to go through, so when people insult you throughout the day. Nothing can hurt you, because the compliment he gave you will play over and over again.

Niall: He is a morning person, so since everyone is tired as hell. He is up, which makes him feel very lonely since he's the only one up. And he'll do anything to make you get up to spend the morning with you. Kiss you, shake you, play guitar loudly, literally everything. But when you get annoyed he'll feel guilty and hug you while playing with your hair until you wake up.

Liam: You and Liam have a weird connection, you always wake up at the same time. It might be weird, but you believe you have a bond that makes you both have this. And to be honest both of you love it, at the same time you open your eyes, and both of you laugh knowing it happened again. But you don't tell anyone.. Because its your little secret.

Louis: Sometimes its really tiring to sleep in the same bed as Louis, usually when he falls asleep he moves a lot. Sometimes legs covering you, or he kicked you out of bed making you wake up on the floor the next morning. Which makes him scared, thinking something might've happened to you since he doesn't see you. You can honestly laugh about it, but you end up having pain in your neck.

A/N: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS <3.

Also,

Have you seen the Midnight Memories cover already? And the track list? Oh I can't wait. I really like the new cover but it makes me feel like the boys have grown up so much. And that makes me sad, wish they could always stay like this.

Aye, I will always love them.

X