14. What he likes about you the most.

What he likes about you the most.

Zayn: How whenever he touches you, you turn from a chill girl to a nervous and clumsy one. His touch sends shivers down your spine. How he looks so mesmerising, looking at you with those deep brown eyes. He thinks its very cute.

Louis: How whenever you are a little embarrassed you get shy, look at your feet and giggle shy. You don't notice it, but he does and loves it more than anything. He can't help but to hug you and stop laughing.

Harry: How he catches you off guard. He always surprises you and kisses you without you noticing he has been looking at you for a quite while. He scares you, but the shocked sound you makes, makes him so happy.

Liam: Whenever you have lazy days you put on the first thing you find, and mostly thats something that is Liam's. Its really baggy but he likes it, its much more personal and you love sleeping with his minty scent around. It calms you, and he thinks its adorable.

Niall: How when you hug you always hold him tight, rub his back and give him a little squeeze before letting go. He has been single for a long time, and he really misses having someone to talk to and hang out with but mostly, the hugs. And he feels very comfortable in your arms.

A/N: Im pretty sure I'll be updating sooner now, I have to cycle to school about 45 minutes and if I have to go alone (sometimes bc different hours). I'll have much time. But Im a lazy weirdo, and you never know, lol.

But thank you for all the reads.

X