13. First kiss. (Requested)

Your first kiss. (Requested)

Liam: (His P.O.V)

"Liam, I feel like my heart just died." she said through the phone, her boyfriend broke up with her. Now she is heartbroken, guess who has to fix it? Me, the guy who always loved her, the guy who would die to be her boyfriend, the guy who would treat her right.. the guy who she will never like that way.. a friend. "Listen (Y/N), forget about him." Her sobs are truly heartbreaking, 'I would treat you right, why don't you love me?' was what I wanted to say during this whole phone call. "Thats the problem Liam.. I can't." That broke my heart even more, "Then I will make you." I replied, not sure what was coming out of my mouth, I ended the call fast and stepped into my car. 'Just do it, Liam, come on.' was repeating in my head. I knocked on the door. She opened the door, she had her hand gripping her shirt, hair messed up, and blootshot eyes.. "Liam.. what are you-" I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her, right there, I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. I told her my love for her through that one kiss. As my lips left her lips, I looked into her eyes. I was afraid.. she would slam that door in my face but no, "You succeeded." she smiled.

Niall: You and Niall were together for 2 months, 2 months have you been avoiding it. Kissing. You never had your first kiss, and would die if Niall found out. What if he thinks you are a bad kisser? He has been trying for a while and it was driving you insane, you'd love to kiss him. But this whole lips on lips thing.. you don't get it. "(Y/N), I feel bored. Whatcha watching'?" he asked, he sat down next to you and put his arm around your shoulder. "Just.. The Ellen DeGeneres Show." you replied, you could feel him staring at you.. your lips. You didn't even dare to take your eyes off the screen. "Babe.. lets do something.. else." he cupped your chin with his hand and turned your face. You shove up, away from him. He didn't understand it, and just shrugged it off continuing getting what he wanted. When you reached the end, he grabbed your arms and laid you down on your back, "Don't play hard to get," he laughed. He leaned in and you turned your face. He sighed, "I don't get it, you don't like me?" After a heartbreaking silence he got up and left, right when he almost reached the door you stopped him, "I never.. kissed anyone before." your cheeks were getting red, he just smirked. "I'll be your first.." and his lips gently brushed over yours. It felt right, as you pulled back you smiled. "I'll also make sure, that I'll be your last."

Zayn: Your mom aunt is friends with Lou, so she got you to visit One Direction. You were also stylist and Lou desperately needed a hand. Since she had to do so much on her own. Not that you minded, you loved One Direction. Today you were on the road, and had to drive 4 hours. The wifi was crappy and you and Zayn were bored. You two became friends very fast, and to be honest, you liked him more than that. "What about.. playing hang man?" he suggested, and Louis who was preparing his lunch laughed. "Are you kids?" he laughed and pushed Louis with his food away. "So?" he asked. "Sure," you had to do something. "Me first," you said, after guessing some letters he asked "'Lets get some food soon?'" you chuckled and nodded your head. "I'll make you a sandwich." he laughed as he started to draw.. ' _ _ _ _ - _ _ ' you had no idea, and you lost. "What was it?" you asked. He smirked, as he filled the missing places in. 'K I S S - M E' You were surprised, you leaned in smiling. Your lips brushed, he has soft, sweet, lips. Placing them once more gently on yours. That moment was your first kiss together..

Harry: "Oh bloody hell." Harry whispered. "What?" you asked looking at the direction Harry was looking at. "Fast hide!" he quickly tried to push you into a store.. but it was too late. "Harry, honey!" a skinny blonde girl wearing tight clothes and the most ugliest and highest heels ever approached you two. "Who the hell is that?" you whispered. "An annoying girl who thinks I like her," he replied giving an annoyed face. "Darling, Harry! How have you been?" her voice is so high, and fake. "Great.." She started to look at you, with an arrogant look. "Who's that.." she asked, "Im his-" you wanted to say.. "Girlfriend!" he quickly interrupted. "What?" you both said at the same time, Harry put his arm around your shoulder and whispered, "I beg you to play along." You started to get it. "Yes.. me and Harry are together." you smiled very pleased by the thought. You two turned around again, but then her irritating laugh stopped you. "Oh Harry, you almost got me. Of course I know you wouldn't date something as ugly as her." You could punch her right now, you turned around wanting to insult her back but Harry held you back. "Listen," he began, "I can't believe that you even have the nerve to call her that, she's the most lovely and wonderful girl I have seen in my entire life! So if I were you, I would take steps back and leave her alone." he almost yelled, "And I love her." That was quite a thing to say.. you couldn't believe it. He grabbed your chin and kissed you, not rough to show her that she should back off, but you that he was talking the truth. "Fine!" she yelled and walked away, "Harry Styles you'll regret this, you'll regret that you rejected a girl like me!" she cried. Harry stared a while into your eyes.. and said, "I just kissed the girl I always loved."

Louis: You, Louis and a couple of friends were raising money for charity, and who would not buy cupcakes made by a member of the most famous boy band ever? So since you were a good at making cupcakes, you and Louis got put together to make them. "They're done, Louis. Now we have to decorate them!" you yelled from the kitchen. Louis wearing an apron came in. He came in very happy, looking at the warm undecorated cakes. He went immediately for the whip cream spray can, shook it and sprayed it poorly. You laughed, not like that Louis, you took his hand and showed him to go slower and press it in better, and do it more gently instead of destroying the cupcake. "Ah, I get it," he shook the can and came closer, "like this?" he asked and prayed whip cream on your nose. Shaking it again. "Louis.. no.. don't do it.." you said removing the whip cream. Soon he ran after you trying to cover you with whip cream until you got tired and stopped. He bumped right into you just when you turned around. He fell on top of you.. you didn't notice even how close your faces together were, staring in each other eyes. He removed himself from you just a little, grabbing the can. He was going to spray to death, right? .. but instead, he sprayed a little on your lips, them placed his after.. your first kiss together..

A/N; Hope you liked that, I have to say Zayn's was my cousins idea. But I loved it, so I wanted it in the preference.

School will begin very soon, so I think I might be updating more since I might be writing a lot while cycling or maybe in the bus.

Also thanks for all the reads, that truly means a lot.

X