16. TMH Songs.

TMH Songs.

I wanted to do this before Midnight Memories would come out so..

Liam: I would

He has his head in the palm of his hand. Lately he can't stop thinging about the problem that you have a boyfriend. It literally drives him insane. The rest of the boys are already getting annoyed with his constant sighing. He takes his phone and starts typing a message in reply to your messages complaining about your boyfriend how he barely spends time with you but eventually decides not to. He could treat you way better than your boyfriend and he knows that he would give you everything, everything your current boyfriend is not able to. He's a little scared, of what might happen.. He's giving himself the benefit of the doubt. He texts back.

'I would.'

Niall: She's not afraid

Niall loves carefree, he loves daring and he really loves fun. Its exactly what you are. Thats why he really likes you, just one thing is standing in the way. You are afraid to fall in love, you have had enough of the previous break ups. But Niall has no idea and its driving him crazy. He has no clue what to do with you, you're so unpredictable. He can't stand seeing you with anyone else and not being sure of the relationship between two. But when he asks you out you panick a little, giving him the idea you're not interested after all. So it confuses him when you show up at his doorstep. "Im sorry about.. last night." you apoligise. After a little talk he starts to understand it. "I won't hurt you.'' he says.

Harry: Heart Attack

He doesn't understand at all. He tries to act cool about the break up but he isn't at all. Everything reminds him of you, so moving on from you is one of the most hardest things ever. You meant everything to him and now you're gone. When he finally feels stable again he tries to go the club with Cal. But it all goes down when he sees you again, you are wearing a lovely dress.. and that only means one thing.. He sees you walk to a guy and give him a kiss. Its can't even tell what isworse the break or seeing you with another guy. His heart stops. You spot him and go over to greet him it even gets worse. You give him a friendly hug and he feels like his heart stopped beating to have you in his arms again. When you leave to see the movie he whispers.. "Seeing you with him just doesn't feel right."

Louis: Still The One

He broke up you, but regrets it all now. He doesn't even understand why he said that. And thats even more reason for you to dislike him. He suddenly wants you back, but he has been regretting it ever since he let the words "Im breaking up with you" out of his mouth. All he knows and all he is thinking about is getting you back, and he wished he knew sooner that it was such a mistake. He really doesn't care that you reject him everything he asks for a second chance. He won't give up. He really needs you back and will give up everything just to get you back. He just keeps playing back all the words you said, everything you did and believes that there is a chance you will forgive him. 

Zayn: Nobody Compares

He can't move on, he just can't. He wants you back, whatever it takes. Whenever his friends send him on a blind date he just compares every girl to you. He feels like giving up on love if he can't have you. He just can't move on from you, there will never be any girl like you. And everytime he compares a girl to you, he practically knows exactly that they will never be anything like you, it hurts more and more. And it makes it harder for him to move on. He just really wants you in his arms again and will do whatever to have you back. Cause nobody compares to you.

A/N: Why do they always sing about girls not wanting them..

But okay I can't wait until Midnight Memories comes out. 

Thanks for the 4K :).

x