36. A perfect date.

36. A perfect date.

Inspired by 'Night Changes'

Harry:

His perfect date would be something fun, that kept both of you active and wouldn't create awkward silences easily.

Like, ice skating! He would be quite a gentleman, when you enter the building he'd ask you in his low voice if you actually like ice skating. He'd give you a firm puppy hug and would go get you both your gear.

He'd hand you your shoes, later regretting not being able to think of the idea to help you into them. After you both are allowed on the ice he'd stare a little at you when you enter, watching carefully in case you might lose balance.

After showing a little off, he'd try to be a little bit romantic. Being even more of a sweetheart than all the other boyfriends around. He'd suggest to skate hand in hand, and you'd allow him to. After a while he'll sneaky put your hand in his into his pocket. And when you look at him he'll give you a toothy smile.

Next after you both have had enough he'd treat you on some hot chocolate.

Liam:

Liam would like to woo you with a little bit of a cheesy activity that is still fun, in this case.. amusement park.

At first both of you would be a little awkward not knowing well what to do first but after you have found something, you both get excited as hell. Being a little sneaky, naughty, playful and eat your cotton candy so unmannered that it becomes a fun night.

He'd also, being the Payne man he is, win something for you. But he isn't content with just a normal size bear. Even after all of your plea's about how you have no idea how to take a lifesize bear home you'll have to give up.

When he wins it you both'd get a little tired, wanting to take one last ride on the ferriswheel. But with that giant teddy, he'll just let the teddy ride alone. And you two together of course, heating you up against him.

Niall:

He is a homey guy, so he'd take you to his home. To meet his parents to spend a lovely Christmas together. After unpacking the presents and him changing into a very Christmasy sweater, his parents'll leave you two alone. (Because he would shoo them away.)

After all the fun it's time for romance, and this guy will of course play a little song for you on his guitar and sing. (Because he's like that hah.) In front if the fireplace!

You both would joke around about nothing really and he would put his arm around you the whole night, lulling you to sleep.

But I'd see him having his arm fall asleep and I don't think he'll like that feeling so he probably'd wake you up to shake his arm like crazy.

Apologising to yoy afterward he'll just make it more romantic by turning the lights off for some candle light. Giving you a little peck on the forehead.

Louis:

Louis would try to impress you the best he can. Taking you out for shopping in his fancy car.

He'll open the door for you after complimenting you on your amazing outfit. And get in the car himself as well. He'll definitely try to look a little manlier than he is by and have the wind wave through his hair a little.

After making some Louis-like comments and maybe cursing a few annoying drivers he'll take you to somewhere fancy to shop, a very Harrods and Cambridge like place. After he'll take you to the park or get a nice and hot drink.

Zayn:

A dinner to get to know you better. And who wouldn't like that? A Zayn in a suit opposite from you having a fancy dinner? I wouldn't pass that..

He'll try to be the best kind of gentleman he can be. Trying to pronounce weird french dish names, and getting corrected by the fancy waiter. But you like him for that.

Also he would talk in a slow voice maybe even very soft to put you at ease. Staring at you with those gorgeous eyes.

Funny jokes, chatting and all of that sort will be done to explore eachothers interests more.

And never forget the best part, dessert! And of course he is such a gentleman to also make mistakes during the date but he'll definitely make your night wonderful. And kiss you for a brief moments after dropping you off.