8. His background.

Zayn: Its a picture of you sleeping, you're sleeping sideways, you're hair is all spread over your pillow behind and you're hugging the duvet closely to your body. He loved it and had to take a picture. You weren't very pleased though but he wouldn't take it off. And your revenge.. Malik sleeping pictures..

Harry: "Smile honey." he said. You we're taking a look at the set. He showed you around a bit and urgently had to take you somewhere. When you arrived he stood behind the camera, and took lots of pictures of you. Eventually got scold for it, but all the could think about was how to steal that camera and put everything on his phone.

Liam: You were picnicking with Liam, the band, and the whole staff. It was a day off and you loved to take use of it, you guys picnicked at an open field. Lots and lots of green, you were shorter than Liam so when he decided to pick you up to tease you. They got a hold of his phone and took a picture. He loved it so much, and even edited it saying: 'I put my love on top.'

Niall: You and Niall weren't dating.. no you were good friends. Today, you and some others went to a pub. Niall sneaky took a lot of pictures of you. One ended up being his favourite and he made it his background. He did forget that others didn't know about his crush on you yet, and worse; could see his background. He was embarrassed when one asked; "You like her don't you?" Which he answered, "You have no idea."

Louis: The day he changed his background into you two was the day he for the first like liked the paps. You both got taken a picture of while hanging out at a yacht with the boys and some friends. You both came back up from swimming, and he sticked out his hand to help you up, very princess like. And very sweet. Its a very nice picture.

A/N; Oh Im so so sorry, if some might have waited. I really never know what to write about, also I was on vacation in Prague (sooo pretty). And I didn't have lots of time, when I came back. I was really tired. But I love you for reading.

x