Chapter 1

Jus gotta c how this story goes....

This story contains gay male sex scenes and vulgar language...

oh nd the italic letters mean hes thinking

If you want a dedication follow these rules:

#1. Follow me.

#2.be very active in my stories

#3. Inbox me.

*******************************************************************

My name is Matthew Di Corrado...It is Italian yes, and it means a courageous person to take any kind of decision. Im not really sure what that means but I think it means I have no choice and I should just go with it.... Of course.

My life is not the least bit normal. I know you think im overreacting because im a teen but im not.

You see my Dad who I never actually met had some, um "mental" problems. About five and a half years ago when I was just ten my Dad found me living with my grandparents because my mom had found another man and a better life so she dumped me with her past. Lucky for me my grandparents loved me enough to keep me.

But when he found me he tried to get into the house one day after school. My grandad was a retired police officer and took me and my nana(grandmother) to my room upstairs to hide. She grabbed a revolver hand gun while I hid under my bed.

I could hear a few pops and then silence. I heard someone running upstairs and the door just flung open. My dad and Nana argued he grabbed a knife and slit her throat.

He tore the room apart and flung the bed over to find me staring at her lifeless body.

He tried to get me to go with him but when I refused he grabbed me and stabbed me multiple times in the chest. Doctors said I was lucky I survived.

He was never seen again but I had nowhere to live.

I was at an orphanage and a man in his late twenties adopted me he had black hair, cold steel eyes, and was very fit. I found out later his name was Kevin Toretto a.k.a KT as his friends call him...Soon after that he made me his whore.

Now im just starting high school and have no friends. Mainly because we move around a whole lot so im always the new kid. Other times because im "that emo kid" or "goth boy" Its not my fault I witnessed my dad killing my family, or that my "daddy" as he likes me to call him, rapes me almost every night.

"MATTHEW GET YOUR ASS UP BOY!" and thats my cue for getting ready for that thing you really hate in the morning, you know when summer is over... yeah school. "Daddy" wakes me like that everyday.

I got up unwillingly and went to my closet and bathroom to spend five minutes fixing my hair using a flat iron to keep my black hair down. After that I went to dress in black skinny jeans,white tee with a band name Blood on the dance floor. To top off my look I added my leather jacket with gray wool hood and silver rimmed sun glasses.

Before I went down stairs I grabbed my book bag and inhaler.

"Well Matt, have fun being the new kid again. Remember the three rules, keep quiet, stay under the radar, and most importantly NEVER TRUST ANYBODY!" I said to myself in the mirror.

I ran downstairs a headed to the kitchen where my daddy was drinking coffee in his work clothes. He was in the real estate business fixing old homes and selling them for twice the original price.

"So sweetie what time you gotta be at school?" he asked looking me up and down as I grabbed myself a cup of coffee.

"Um I guess in an hour daddy" I said warily and sat down