Chapter 35

Here is another installment also i am back on Wattpad.com... I have been on a long vacation and school work sucks. Also there maybe a trilogy of this book just so i wont hav to cram alot in the second book... The 2nd book should be out by spring depending on my school work. p.s.

If you read this sidenote comment "I love pikachu!" :)

**********************

Matthew's POV-

I woke up hearing a snore in my ear. Not the greatest thing to wake up to but hey, I love this guy. But it is gross when he drools on me. So I elbowed him in the ribs. He awoke with a snort and stretched in bed.

"Why'd you do that?" He yawned rubbing his eyes

"Well im horny and you drooled on me again" I growled grabbing a tissue wiping my neck

"Maybe I can help you with one of those little problems of yours" He whispered. I pushed him off and grabbed my clothes for the shower.

I was walking down the hall when I realised Trey was following me. I really didn't mind him coming in the shower with me, but I know Dj would most likely pop out of nowhere as always.

I walked in the bathroom and peed while Trey brushed his teeth. As soon as I was finished we switch places and after he was done he turned on the shower. I stepped out of my clothes and into the shower enjoying the warmth it brought to my cold body. As I was enjoying the shower I felt heavy liquid being poured onto my head.

I could smell the strawberry shampoo as Trey massaged it into my hair. I smiled at the kind gesture he gave me. It was sweet and something I have never experienced before. I wanted to do something sweet for him but I would feel kind of embarrassed considering I would have to tiptoe just to reach the top of his head.

We washed up just before the shower went cold and got out. I wrapped my body with a big fluffy towel while Trey just wiped up and the moisture of his body and put on his clothes. I nearly slipped twice walking on the hardwood floors of the hallway.

When I got to my room I went straight for my dresser to grab my underwear. Trey seeing this pushed me out of the way and went through my undies. I blushed as he got to the boyshorts, I got even redder as he found the most revealing item and tossed it at me.

"Put these on and then we're ready to go, baby!" He grinned then leaned back on my bed.

"Im not wearing these to school, especially since I have to change in the locker room." I tossed them back at him and searched for a more suitable pair.

Once I had them on I grabbed a random pair of grey skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides band tee. I searched through my many pairs of converse and grabbed a pair of purple and black chucks.

I walked out of the room leaving him to follow me like I know he would. As I got to the stairs he pushed me out of the way and slid down the railing laughing. I growled and walked down punching him in the shoulder as I hit the bottom.

"You're a child" I sighed as we sat down at the table for breakfast.

Kyle's POV-

I waited for that one good morning text. And waited. And waited. And waited, but still nothing. I was starting to think he forgot about me which made me a major bummer throught out breakfast. As I was putting on my shoes about to head out there was a knock on the door. I got up and answered the door after my brother threw a shoe at me.

I opened the door rubbing the back of my head to see a cute looking Seth holding a daisy. I smiled and put my arm down blushing I took the flower from him. He grinned and leaned down and kissed my cheek.