Chapter 5

I smirked and turned away from him so that he wouldn't see me blush from his comment. He looked down to me and tilted my chin up with his finger. We looked into each other's eyes and all of a sudden I felt like we were the only two left in the room.

I smiled and right when I was about to say something about our moment... 'Sexy Back' by Justin Timberlake comes on through the speakers! Chris immediately forgets about me and yells out "Ah hell yeah! This is my shit!" He starts moonwalking back and forth like an idiot and is singing along to the song. Everyone laughs and joins him in his love for the song and I just kind of awkwardly stood there watching him.

I felt kind of weird being there and watching everyone have fun so I had decided to say goodbye to a couple of people I knew and head home. As I was walking out, I kept thinking about Chris and all the times we had together when we were younger.

We had always hated each other but I don't know. Usually I would still be feeling agitated by him but this time was different. He seemed different within that short period of talking to him. I smiled just thinking about it and as if on cue I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Where are you going." I turned around realizing the familiar voice and looked at Chris. "I'm a little bit tired, I'm going to head home." "Aw no please stay a little while longer." He gave me a cheeky smile. I laughed at seeing his cute little dimples and sighed.

"I really have to go." I giggled when he attempted to make a puppy face but it didn't work out well for him. "When can we meet up again?" He whispered as he got closer to me. "Soon." I replied, blushing noticing how close we were.

We exchanged numbers and made small talk about when we would see each other. I started giggling when he made corny flirt remarks and then all of a sudden he kissed me on the cheek. I looked up at him as he smirked. "I can't wait to see you again." He said as he hugged me. I smiled and then noticed my friend pulling up in the driveway to pick me up. Thinking he was just flirting and I would really not see him again I quickly tried to stop smiling and I shot him a quick "Bye!" As I left.

In the car, ,my friend Tiffany asked me what had happened with the guy outside. I told her nothing had happened and she briefly looked at me and replied "It sure didn't look like nothing because you have that big ol' grin on your face!" I laughed and turned away not realizing I was smiling like a big idiot the whole time! "He's real cute though! Ya'll looked adorable standing and hugging out there."

I sighed when the thought of him being a flirt and knowing that he probably didn't really even care. "Thanks, but he was just flirting. He does that with a lot of girls. It was just tonight I guess he decided to flirt with me but he isn't going to be calling me up any time soon."