Chapter 27

~Gabrielle's POV~

After I spent the day with Chris, I decided to give Lexis a call and see what she was up to.

"Hello?" Lexis answered.

"Hey!! Did anything happen in school today?" I asked curiously.

"Not really. But Naya was talking crap about you." She replied.

"What the hell! What do you mean. What did she say?" I asked. Naya was one of my best friends. She's not the type to say anything behind my back. Well at least I don't think so?

"She said that she would be happy with either Chris or Sebastian and what was so special about you."

"Wow...that's kinda low condsidering i'm always there for her and help her out with whatever." I said already being annoyed.

"Yeah, don't worry about her though. I'm pretty sure she's just going through a hard time. She's been single for a while now."

"Being single isn't a bad thing. It's just I don't know why she has to take it out on me by saying that stuff. If she likes them she can have some guts and go ask either one of them out herself. I'm not going to stop her." I chuckled.

"True, wait where the hell were you today anyways? You didn't even text me back I was worried!" She blurted out.

"I um I skipped with Chris.." I giggled.

"Ohhh! Did anything happen with that?" She teased.

"Not really we talked alot about our childhood and how we didn't like each other and stuff like that. It was nice clearing some of that past up." I smiled even though she couldn't see me over the phone.

"Well that's good! Did he ever settle things out with Sebastian?"

....Shit.

"OH MY GOSH! I was supposed to meet Sebastian today after school! Shit! Shit! Shit! What time is it?" I freaked out.

"Calm down! It's only twenty minutes after! You can still go! Maybe he's there waiting!" Lexis replied.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh! Shit! Okay! I gotta go meet him! I'll call you later okay!"

"Alright! Bye!" We both hung up.

I rushed, got my keys and headed outside. I quickly drove back over to the stadium behind the school and ran up to the bleachers.

To my surprise, Sebastian was still there.

"I'm so sorry Sebastian! I lost track of time and-"

"It's okay, no worries." He smiled and hugged me.

"Ugh but I really am sorry. How long have you been waiting?" I asked as I hugged him back. His familiar scent of mint filled my nose.

"Not long. I just really wanted to see you." He sat back down on the bleachers.

"Why are you so sweet to me?" I smiled.

"Because." He chuckled and nudged my shoulder.

We laid on the bleachers and talked for a couple of hours. It was already getting dark.

"Okay what rate do you give me?" Sebastian laughed as we played arm wrestle.

"Hmmm...a negative eight!" I busted out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh when he heard my answer. His face was priceless.

"Awh damn!" He snapped his fingers as he said that.

"I'm just kidding! You are a solid 10 my friend!" I pushed him down as I sat on top of him and grabbed his chipmunk cheeks.

"I better be!" He teased as I called him a chipmunk. He looked like an overgrown squirrel with blonde hair.

"I rate you a 9.9." He smirked.

"What the hell! Why not a ten?" I grabbed his cheeks even harder.

"Because I also rate on how you kiss."

"What the hell! That's -"

Sebastian pulled my face close to his and shut me up by kissing me. It was just an intimate little kiss.

"Alright now I give you a ten." He laid back down with his arms behind his head.

"That's what I thought. Fool." I laughed as I stood up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home. It's already late i'm gonna get in trouble if my parents know i'm out this late on a school night. But text me okay?." I smiled and gave him a quick peck before leaving.

"Okay." He smiled back and grabbed his stuff to leave as well.

Ah hell. Now I really don't know what i'm going to do about Chris and Sebastian. I guess I got to make a decision.