Chapter 9

I heavily sighed seeing the look on his face. I didn't wan't to be mean or anything it was just all those years were hell for me and it was all mostly because of him.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked trying to change the subject a little.

"Yeah?" He replied smoothly.

"Why did you keep talking to me whenever we were at that party?"

He looked up towards me and smiled.

"Well first impression I had of you was that you are pretty damn cute. Then I had realized it was you afterall and all of a sudden, I had forgotten about not liking you all those years."

"It was that easy?" I replied

"Pretty much." He took a sip of his drink and then looked back at me.

Afterwards when we had finished we went back to his car so he could take me home.

Once we reached my house, I thanked him for everything and was about to head on inside until he called my name.

"Yes?" I quickly asked while turning around to him.

He walked closer to me until we were nearly inches away from each other.

"I forgot something." He whispered as he stepped even closer to me, making me shiver a little.

Before I could say anything, he tilted my chin up and softly kissed me.

I was surprised but I gave in anyways until I realized I was kissing the enemy and pulled away.

"You still can't get over it, can you Gabby?" He asked clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry! I don't think I'm ready to forgive and forget just yet."

"Alright, I'm going to make you forget then until you forgive me." He said with fierce eyes.

"How are you going to do that Chris?" I asked being clueless while watching him starting to speed walk back to his car.

"You'll see Gabby, I'll make you forget." He had a smirk on his face as he closed the door in his car and drove off.

"Ah damn!!!" I yelled while walking inside. It's going to get crazy from now on.