Chapter 22

~Sebastian's POV~

After school was over, I headed over to Gabrielle's school to do my punishements from earlier today.

I had texted her but she didn't reply back. Damnit.

I waved a hand through my blonde locks and sighed as I walked towards the field with my athletic shorts and shoes on.

In the distance I noticed Chris was already there, running on the track shirtless. Some girls were lined up along the fence squealing and blushing about him.

Damn prick, he needs to put on a shirt.

I set my water bottle down on the bench and started running around the track. Chris saw me as I passed him up and gave me a deathly glare.

Right when we saw our coach leave to talk to another coach, I ran back over to that punk, Chris.

"Dude, you're slow as hell. How did you make the team?" I laughed in his face.

"Are you stupid or something? I've already over lapped you twice! You are the slow one." He scoffed as he passed me up easily.

We were both racing each other now, Chris was the same height as I but he had more energy to run longer than I did.

When we stopped, I noticed the sports medicine team came out and were sitting down on the grass in the middle of the field.

I didn't pay much attemtion to them until I saw a familiar brunette. Chris seemed to notice her too because a huge smiled crept up on his face as soon as he did.

I waved over to Gabrielle when she saw Chris and I and she simply shrugged and turned to her group.

"Damn, I guess she still hates you." Chris chuckled.

"No she doesn't." I lied to myself and Chris. I knew she was still extremely upset with me, but hey Chris deserved it.

"Watch and learn." Chris smirked as he looked at me and then collapsed to the ground.

"What in the hell! Chris!" I yelled as I frantically looked at him lying on the ground unconscious.

Gabrielle and the others heard me and immediately ran over to us.

"What the hell did you do Sebastian!" She demanded as a girl handed her the first aid kit.

"N-nothing." I stammered. "We were uh just talking and he fainted." I stood there awkwardly as she examimed Chris.

"Go get me a water bottle and some ice now!" She yelled at the other members. They all listened and ran off to get what she asked for.

Chris slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Gabrielle.

"What's going on?" He roughly asked while still on the ground.

Gabrielle sighed out of relief. "I think you passed out of heat exhaustion." She slowly replied.

Chris didn't reply, he just struggled to stand up.

"Oh gosh, let me help you into the school. You need to get out of this heat." She made him lean on her and he slung his arm around her shoulder.

"Th-thank you so much Gabby." He weakly responded. His face was facing towards me as Gabrielle's face was turned the other way.

Chris's eyes widened open and had a huge grin on his face once he looked over at me.

That sneaky bastard is faking everything. He just wanted to get to talk to Gabrielle again.

He turned back to her and completely changed his expression back to his 'sick' state.

"I'm in so much pain Gabby." He weakly said as they walked off.

"It's okay, were almost there. Don't worry Chris." She sounded concerned.

Chris turned back to me and gave me another evil smirk as they reached the building and closed the door.

"Damnit!" I yelled as I furiously kicked the football as hard as I could across the field. If that prick wants to play games and mess with girl, he has another thing coming!