Chapter 39

~Chris's POV~

Naya was giving Gabby a dirty look as Gabby smirked at her. I was glancing at both of them not really knowing what the hell is going on.

Stupid girl drama.

"He said you dumped him and he seemed really upset and depressed about it. This is all your fault... while poor Sebastian is heartbroken you are over here getting coffee and having fun with Chris." Naya coldly said.

"Wait what!?" I interrupted them. Did she really say that Gabby broke up with the asshole?

They both just blankly looked towards me and ignored me.

"Well first of all, who I date and my issues with them are none of your damn business. Secondly, you don't know the full story Sebastian basically told you a quick summary. I'll talk to him whenever I see him but you are supposed to be my close friend and ever since I started talking about Chris and Sebastian you have been pretty damn bitchy to me." Gabby was trying not to raise her voice so much and cause a scene.

Naya backed down as she saw Gabby's features tense up. I could already tell she wanted to pull Naya's hair out.

Naya sighed and grabbed her drink.

"I'm just worried about Sebastian and I was there for him when he needed someone to talk to." She crosssd her arms. "By the way...YOU are the one that has been bitchy! You all of a sudden think you are so damn special just because two guys are fighting over you." She narrowed her eyebrows and glared at me.

"Oh yeah! I bet you were!" Gabby said sarcastically referring about Sebastian.

They continued arguing and I was debating on whether or not to interfer.

About five minutes later I decided to just take a chance and try to steal Gabby away from the drama.

"Let's go Gabs." I grabbed her hand and led her away from Naya.

We exited the small Starbucks and walked around.

"Some nerve she has!" Gabby narrowed her eyebrows.

"You shouldn't waste your time with silly stuff like that Gabs."

"I know, it's just Naya has been one of my best friends for a long time and she turned on me in a split second because she has the hots for Sebastian." She sighed and pushed her long hair out of her face.

"It's gonna be okay." I pulled her in a long hug.

"How are you so sure?" She calmly asked and sniffled her nose.

"Because you are a strong person and if one of your 'best friends' is going to do that to you...then you don't need them in your life. Plus I will always be here for you. Just like you are for me." I smiled.

"Ugh, you are too perfect." She giggled.

"I know, I know." I joked.

"Cocky are we?" She smirked.

"Ah just a little bit." I laughed as we randomely entered a clothing store.

"Oooh! This is cute." Gabby excitedly said as she pulled out some dresses and tops.

"Uh, if you think so?" I didn't know what the hell was 'in style' for the girls.

Us guys, were simple. We just wear whatever whenever and are satisified with that.

"I'm gonna go try these on." She called to me as she entered a dressing room in the back.

I sat on a couch by the dressing room and waited for her.

I started playing games and tweeting on my phone. Damn, this girl was taking forever.

"Waiting for your girlfriend?" A sales lady politely asked me.

"Oh uh no she's just a friend." I nervously smiled.

"Aw that's too bad. You two would make a great couple." She took some clothes to another dressing room.

I smiled at the thought of that. Gabby and I would be a great couple and even some random sales lady knew it too.

"Okay. Here's dress number one!" Gabby wakked out of the dressing room with a black above the knee length dress. The dress had long, black lace sleeves and her long, dark hair flowed past her shoulders.

She looked so beautiful I was speechless.

"Well...?" She looked at me waiting for an answer.

"Beautiful." I blurted out.

"I know right! I think it's really amazing too." She spun around in the dress.

"No, I mean you. You are beautiful."

"Oh stop." She blushed. "You are too sweet."

"Like I said. You two would be a great couple!" The dang sales lady popped out from behind the couch I was sitting on.

I immediately jumped off the couch.

"Shit lady! You scared me!"

She smirked and walked over to the main part of the store.

"I swear Chris you are such a scaredy- cat." Gabby giggled.

"At least I don't look like a cat." I joked.

"Fool." She hit me on the shoulder.

"I'm kidding, you look like cute cat." I smirked.

"Hey so I have something yo ask you." I told Gabby.

"Sure, what's it about?"

"...Sebastian."