Chapter 12

Everyone was in the locker rooms getting ready for the big game.

I was with my cheer squad in our locker room putting my hair in a high ponytail and straightened the ends of it.

I topped my hair off with our uniform bow that we all had to wear and headed out onto the stadium.

I was nervous but at the same time kind of excited about seeing Chris tonight.

As I walked further out onto the side where the cheerleaders are supposed to be at, I watched the opposing team as they were running for practice.

I got into my spot and waved to the crowd of fans that were already waiting for the game to start.

I put my bag in the front and checked my phone one last time so see if someone had texted me and sure enough I had one unread message.

CHRIS: I'll be looking for you :) Btw i'm #17 on the field.

I smiled and put my phone back in my bag. I turned around now facing the field so I could try to spot him.

All the boys were running and I had spotted Chris running with some other guy.

The opposing team went back inside the locker rooms to go get ready for the game to start.

All of a sudden the rest of the cheer squad runs out with the band holding a huge sign that says 'Go Spartans Go!'

Our football team ran through the sign and the fans started cheering like crazy.

A couple of minutes later, Chris's team came out with their cheerleaders and I had spotted him looking around at our side of the field.

I waved to him and he waved back with a huge smile on his face.

Chris made two touchdowns and every time he did, he would smile and wink at me.

In the end his team won the game.

I had met up with him after the game when he had showered and changed.

"So how was I?" He asked cheekily putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You were alright." I replied being sarcastic as ever trying not to laugh.

"Alright!? We won!"

"Yeah, but by luck...you beat us by three points." I said with a huge smirk on my face.

He stopped us and pulled me towards him.

"Fact of the matter is, my team still won. Your team sucked. Winners get prizes. So what's my prize?" He asked huskily looking at me.

I pulled him towards me and started whispering to him.

"Do you want your prize now?" I slowly whispered making him shiver.

"Yes!" He looked like an excited puppy.

"Come closer then." Our heads were touching and It looked like I was just about to kiss him.

"Too bad." I casually replied walking away.

I turned around and saw his funny facial expression he looked like someone had just slapped him.

"Your so mean to me!!!" He whined jokingly running to catch up to me.

"Hey! You said our team sucked!" I started laughing.

"I guess I deserved that." He put his arm around my shoulder again and we left.