Chapter 28

Woot! Woot! 108 votes! Thanks everyone for voting! Hope ya'll like this chapter!

~Chris's POV~

I had a really great time with Gabby. I already missed her like crazy. I couldn't help but get the feeling that she would be the type to always stick around with me.

I mean yeah, there have been other girls but the whole 'player' crap gets pretty old after a while. I wanted to just stay with someone and be serious for once.

To be serious with Gabby.

When the bell rang after school, I headed over to the football field at Gabby's school again. Our team was just going to keep on using their field until ours was complete.

I was feeling extremely tired and worn out all day and I just wanted to go to sleep.

I hoped this damn practice would go by fast.

I headed into the locker room, not wanting to talk to anyone. I just wanted to get practice over with so I could go home or go see Gabby and talk to her.

"Hey man hows it going?" David had his usual goofy grin on his face as he swatted my back.

"Alright, just tired. What about you?" I asked. I really didn't give a crap on how he was doing, I didn't want to be rude though.

"Pretty good! I met some hot brunette last night!" He smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"That's cool." I replied while

changing. Not even bothering to look at him.

We all headed out to the field to start practice. I was walking in the front with David and some of my other friends.

Sebastian and all his idiot friends were walking in the back being loud as usual.

"Yeah dude! I'm going to see Gabrielle later tonight!" I heard him shout out to one of his friends.

"Ohh sounds like someone is about to get some tonight!" His friend laughed.

I immediately turned around and charged back to Sebastian.

"Stay the fuck away from Gabby you bastard!" I grabbed his jersey as I yelled at him.

"Fuck off Chris! You don't own her!" He took my hand off the jersey and pushed me back.

"Stratford! Johnston! Drop it!" Coach yelled as he stared down at us from the field.

I shrugged and walked off.

I really needed to see Gabby now. I couldn't let that prick touch her.

~Gabrielle's POV~

I was sitting at home with Lexis and Naya while catching up on some homework. I had just decided to forget about the whole situation with Naya and move on.

It was already getting late and we had all decided to watch movies since we still had school tomorrow and my parents weren't coming home until late.

We were watching Insidious until the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I sighed as I gave the bowl of popcorn to Lexis and hopped off the couch.

"Sebastian! Um what are you doing here?" I blushed. I was in my bunny pajama pants with a black tank top and my hair in a messy bun.

How freaking embarrassing.

"I'm sorry is this a bad time?" He politely said and smiled.

"Oh no! Um come in." I opened the door wider, motioning for him to come inside.

Lexis and Naya both turned around to see who was here. Lexis had an evil smirk on her face while Naya just sat there with wide eyes.

"HI SEBASTIAN!" Naya blurted out.

"Hey uh... Naya right?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah!" She stupidly giggled.

"Hey Lexis." Sebastian smiled.

"Oh hey." Lexis replied with a cool attitude and turned around to watch the rest of the movie.

"Gabrielle, can I talk to you alone real quick?" Sebastian asked nervously.

"Yeah sure." I smiled and walked out to the back porch, Sebastian following.

We both sat down on the chairs by the pool. He looked at me and smiled.

"I have been wanting to tell you something." He ran a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"What is it?" I nervously asked.

"Gabrielle." He grabbed my hand into his. "I think you are the most perfect girl I have ever met. You are so funny, kind, and you always know how to make me smile." He looked into my eyes and smiled with sincerity.

"I know we haven't known each other for long, but I feel like I have known you forever. I have liked you for a while now, even though it's pretty obvious. The times I don't see you make me miss you like crazy. It made me realize that you really are something else and I would be the happiest guy on Earth if you would be my girlfriend."

I paused for a moment, not really sure what to say. He's so sweet and has a little temper but I like him anyways.

"Yes Sebastian. I'll be your girlfriend." I giggled.

"Oh my gosh. Yes!" He threw his arms around my waist and kissed me.

"Hey Gabs! Chris is here in the living room! He says he want's to see you!" Lexis called out from inside.

Oh shit.