Chapter 20

Hello! I tried to make this chapter a bit long! Please vote and let me know what ya'll think! Team Chris or team Sebastian? Alright, here's chapter 20!

Whenever Lexis dropped me off in front of my house, I immediately went up to my room.

I needed time to let what had happened sink in and think some things out.

"Ugh!" I groaned and face planted on my bed, burying my face in the pillow.

I had decided to take a run around my block. Yes, I know it's really late at night but running lets me clear my head.

I changed into my workout clothes, slipped on my running shoes and headed out the door once again.

As I was running with my music blasting in my ears, I had thought about what Chris had told me. He seemed like he was just as confused as I was. His explanation also seemed like he was telling the truth.

Either way, I never dated him so I shouldn't have been so upset.

But I also couldn't deny that I had feelings for him.

I also thought about Sebastian. He was so sweet and I had felt like I had known him my whole life.

He was pretty cute too, but my feelings for him weren't the same as the ones for Chris.

I hated to admit it to myself. I wish I hadn't re-met my childhood enemy. I wish I didn't hangout with him almost everyday and start to like him.

Even though it had seemed like Chris had changed, he was still bad news.

He was a badass and Sebastian was the sweet, overprotective guy.

I couldn't go back to hanging out with Chris again, if I stay away from him then maybe i'll just slowly lose the feelings I have for him.

If I go back to being with Sebastian however, everything might be fine. Until someone brings up Chris and he goes all crazy. He can also be a bit over protective and needed to control his anger issues though.

I sped up my running pace and started running as fast as I could around the neighborhood.

~Monday~

I woke up a bit earlier since I had an inportant sports medicine meeting at school.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans, a neon pink off the shoulder top, and black converse. I kept it casual since it was Monday.

I headed to school and and went directly to the football field, where our meetings usually took place since they were about sports.

I noticed another football team practicing in our field and headed up the bleachers towards my group.

"What team is that?" I asked Kelsey, one of the athletic trainers.

"I think that team is Hills Highschool." She smiled and glanced over to the team.

I squinted my eyes and noticed the jerseys. Sure enough they had 'Hills High' written on the back of them.

Oh gosh. That's Chris's team.

I looked again and saw him take off his helmet and run a hand through his hair. He then looked up towards the bleachers and smirked.

"Oh shit! He saw me!" I shrieked and ran back up the bleachers.

"Hey you made it for the meeting!" Lexis grinned as she sat next to me.

"I always make it for the meetings!" I giggled.

I told her my plan to stay away from Chris and she agreed and thought it would work if I stayed away long enough.

Once the meeting was over, I grabbed my stuff and walked down the bleachers with Lexis. We were going to the locker rooms so she could grab a jacket she left in her gym locker.

Not wanting to see one of the mean coaches in the locker room, I told Lexis I would just wait for her outside in the hallway.

"Alright, i'll be right back." She said as she walked into the room and shut the door behind her.

I leaned against the wall and played on my phone while I waited.

"Awh, you waited for me? How sweet." I heard a familiar voice say. As I looked up, I saw Chris shirtless with basketball shorts on and a towel wraped around his neck. His hair was still wet and water was going down his abs. He gave me a flashy grin.

He had realized I was staring and smirked.

I quickly looked back to my phone.

"I'm not waiting for you." I sharply say as i'm still trying to not look at him.

"Who are you waiting for then?" He still had a smirk on his face as he walked towards me.

"L-Lexis." I managed to say.

"Well do you think she would mind if you went with me instead?" He stepped even closer to me. Our faces were inches apart.

"Y-Yeah, she would. Why is you're team here anyways?" I spat out, while looking into his eyes.

"Our field is getting remodeled. So were going to be practicing here for a few months." He replied.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"You know you want me." He leaned his forhead on mine.

"In your dreams." I laughed.

"I wan't you more though." He smirked and leaned in to kiss me.

I couldn't help and I knew it was going against my plan and everything. I couldn't control myself though.

I leaned in as well about to kiss him. Thinking 'Ah hell, this is bad.'

We almost locked lips until I heard someone calling out my name.

"Gabby!! I'm done!" I heard Lexis call out.

I heard footsteps coming towards us and immediately broke away from Chris.

He stepped back and groaned. He had an annoyed look on his face.

"Go!" I whispered to him as I pushed him to go back into the boys locker room.

He went back in and shut the door silently.

"Hey! Sorry I took so long! You must have been really bored." Lexis said to me as she giggled.

I laughed as well as I thought about what was going on before she came.

"Yeah, I was really bored." I said sarcastically making an emphasis on the really.