Chapter 3

Heyy everyone so this is the third chappie more to come later! comment, rate, and all that good stuff if you want. Most of the charaters in this book are actually based on real people btw haha I had recieved a question about that ..anways later peeps! :D

xoxo-Stina

It was Saturday, the day of Sarah's party and I had gotten ready and was on my way over there. I didn't quite know what to wear because I was still wondering who Sarah had wanted me to meet again so i just wore a silver sequined three inch shoulder length tank top with some light denim jeans and matching silver flats I also had some light pink lip gloss on and eyeliner with my dark brown hair staightened down.

I was glad that over the last two years my parents had bought me contacts to replace my outdated glasses and my hair grew long. Thankfully my Dora The Explorer bangs grew as well and now I just had long side bangs. Since I had played girls soccer on my high school team, my skin had a nice tan color now and I actually looked like a whole different person with my looks now but I was still the same old Gabrielle.

At around 8:50 I got to Sarah's house and I was late because the party started at 8:00 but I couldnt choose on what to wear when I was getting ready and it was about an hour drive.

I heard the music booming from the house and I knocked on the door and Sarah quickly answered and gave me a huge hug and started saying how much she had missed me again and how I looked way better than I did in elementary school.

She rushed me over with her to a group of people that all looked very familiar to me. There was three guys and two girls and when Sarah and I were with the group one of the girls said " Oh my goodness! Cousin Gabby is that really you?" I realized just by the way she talked that it was my younger cousin Kassie.

She was only a year younger than me but started school early so we were both in the same grade. At first i didn't recognize my own cousin because I had noticed she had changed her natural black hair color to a bleach blondish- orange color ( Which by the way didn't look to good on her )

I actually used to get along with Kassie when we were younger but that all changed when I had made the mini cheer squad in fourth grade. It was me and Kassie left and the judges had to pick only one of us to make the squad since there was a certain number of spots and it turned out that they picked me intead of her to make it. It was a silly mini cheer team and now that I think about it, cheerleading wasn't really a big deal after all. I mean it was only fourth grade mini cheer but Kassie did not care I had beaten her at something that was by the judges opinion and she still resented me for that.

Kassie looked at me and I sighed and said " Yepp it's me Kassie"