Chapter 21

~Chris's POV~

I had an annoyed look on my face as I walked back into the locker room.

I headed back to my locker and pulled out a shirt to wear.

"Hey man, what happened?" My friend David asked as he stood against the locker next to mine.

"I was with Gabby." I replied and then noticed that bastard Sebastian looking over at us.

"Awh, whats wrong Chris? Are you upset because a girl doesn't actually like you?" Sebastian mocked as he walked towards us.

I glared at him while David did the same. "Shutup already!" I growled.

"You know if you hadn't messed up my date with Gabby she would still be talking to me right now." Sebastian replied with gritted teeth.

"Good, I was with her first anyways." I gave him a sly smile knowing that it pissed him off.

" Bro, don't you remember... ya'll were never together." He had a big stupid grin as he saw the expression I had on my face. He calmly patted my back, still grinning.

"I'll let her know 'everything' about you if I see her later tonight. Who knows, maybe she might forgive me and remember how much of a fucking prick you are." Sebastian said as he started towards the door.

I darted towards him with my fist ready to collide with his face until David and another guy held me back.

"Chris, Sebastian get your asses in here now!" Our coach yelled as the whole locker room got quiet.

Sebastian and I both glared at each other and walked over to our coach.

We followed him out into the hallway.

"What the hell has been going on with you two?" He demanded.

"Nothing. I'm sorry it got out of hand." I replied as Sebastian stayed silent.

Coach shrugged and called in David and not a minute later, he came to where we were.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" He asked David.

David glanced at me with a nervous expression and then back to coach, who was giving him a glare. "Now David!" Coach yelled making us all jump back a little.

"They are fighting about a girl sir." David quickly spat out.

Coach looked pissed and turned back to the bastard and I.

"This is all about some girl?" He sarcastically chuckled. "You have got to be kidding me. You both can be replaced easily. If ya'll can't quit being ladies and settle your shit out like men...then you two are off the team."

"Yes sir." We both replied.

"As punishment for being stupid, i'm going to have to assign you both to running laps and extra course training after school today. Now get out of my face and finish getting dressed so we can go back to our school." He sharply said.

All three of us walked back into the locker room while everyone stared at us. I finished changing and grabbed my athletic bag not even looking back to that idiot Sebastian.

"Hey, i'm sorry man. I couldn't lie to coach." David apoligized as he walked beside me to our bus.

"It's fine." I looked at him with no emotion in my face. Some of our other friends sat around us and asked what had gone on.

"Nice going asshole." Sebastian pushed by me as he headed towards the back of the bus with his friend.

As soon as I was about to rudely reply, I saw our coach walk in to the front of the bus. I decided to keep my mouth shut and not get into any more trouble for today.

~Sebastian's POV~

Now because of that idiot Chris, I have to stay after school and do extra training instead of talk to Gabrielle like I had planned.

"Nice going asshole." I gave him a 'go to hell' look as I passed by him. I couldn't keep my anger in. It took all my strength not to just punch him right then and there. I didn't care if I got in more trouble.

He was about to say something back until our coach came in. I laughed and headed to the back.

"He's a little bitch Seb. You can easily kick his ass." My pal Calvin chuckled as he sat next to me.

"I know, I hate him." I looked out the window as the bus started moving.

"Are you still going to date that chick that you two are fighting over?" He asked.

"Of course, i'm going to get Gabrielle to talk to me again and then ask her out." I smirked as I looked back at Calvin.