Chapter 14

Once we went back in to the party, Chris and I had separated. He went to a group of his friends and I headed for the kitchen where all the drinks were.

I grabbed a fruity looking drink from the ice chest and opened it.

"What's a girl like you doing here all alone?" I heard a masculine voice speak behind me.

I turned around to see who it was.

To my surprise, I saw a dirty blonde, blue eyed handsome guy looking at me.

He was tall and had a tight shirt on that revealed his abs.

"Oh, i'm not here alone." I took a sip of my drink.

"Who are you with?" He asked while looking around.

"Chris Stratford." I pointed in the direction of him while still drinking my beverage.

"Are ya'll dating or something?" He smirked at me. I noticed his bright blue eyes glistening.

"Nope. Were just friends." I replied smiling.

"Oh! Well he's lucky to have a friend as pretty as you." He smiled back.

"Aw thanks. I didn't get your name by the way...?" I asked looking up at him.

"Sebastian. Yours?" He looked back at me and took a sip of his drink.

" Gabrielle, what school do you go to?"

"I go to school with Chris. I'm on the football team too." He looked back at Chris who was still chatting with his friends.

"That's cool! Are ya'll friends?" I asked excitedly.

"Nah, I don't hangout with guys like him." He replied, making an emphasis on the 'him' part.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and finished off my drink.

"He's a player. He has 'dated' mostly all of the girls on the cheer squad at our school. He's a real flirt and he just uses girls and then dumps them the next day. I heard him mention some girl he met a couple of weeks ago at a party and was going to mess with her." He seemed annoyed just talking about Chris.

My eyes widened when he said that. Could Chris possibly be talking about me? The thought of that made me want to throw up and cry.

That couldn't be true though, I think Chris actually does have feelings for me.

"I doubt that." I quickly replied, trying not to sound like I was in denial.

"Look for yourself then. There's your proof." He looked up and nodded his head in the direction of the stairs.

I turned around and saw the most unpleasant sight.

Chris was holding hands with another girl and walking upstairs with her.

The girl had on a skin tight leather mini skirt, a red tube top, and black heels. She was giggling as they continued to walk up the stairs.

I was in shock of what I had just seen. How could he?

I quickly made my way through the large crowds of people and went up the stairs.

I heard Chris's voice coming from the left side door.

I opened the door and saw Chris sitting on the bed shirtless with the girl laying down.

He saw me and a look of shock took over his eyes.

"Gabby it's not what it looks like I swear I-"

I cut him off by slamming the door shut. I ran downstairs and back to the kitchen where I saw Sebastian again.

I was about to cry and I could feel my face getting red.

"What happened?" He asked confused.

"I'll tell you about it later, did you drive here?" I asked quietly with my eyes watering.

"Yeah, c'mon. I'll take you home." He spoke sympathetically.

We went to the front of the house and out to where Sebastian had parked his truck.

I explained to him everything until we had reached my house.

"I'm so sorry Gabrielle. I hate that guy. He's a real prick, he doesn't deserve you. Your just wasting your time on him." He looked sincere and hugged me.

I hugged back and thanked him for the ride. We exchanged numbers real quick for future hangouts and I closed the door to his truck.

"I'll text you to see how you are doing tomorrow. Get some sleep tonight gorgeous." He sweetly said.

"You are to sweet. Thanks again." I half smiled, still upset.

He drove off and I unlocked my door and made my way up to my room. I cried a little and turned my phone off once I saw that Chris kept calling.

I honestly didn't want to talk to him right now. I just cried myself to sleep.