Chapter 10

The next morning, I had chosen to wear a light pink blouse, white jeans, and floral flats.

I had straightened my long brown hair and applied my usual makeup.

I headed off to school still thinking about what had happened last night with Chris.

I greeted Naya and Lexis as I saw both of them waiting for me to go to first period.

I told them everything that happened last night. They both just looked at me in amazement.

"Well what is he going to do to make you forget?" Lexis quickly asked while we all sat down.

"I don't know! That's what I was wondering." I sighed and started getting out my books.

"Well you know whatever it is, it's going to be good." Naya said with a big grin on her face.

When lunch came around, I met back up with Lexis and Naya and a couple of our other friends. We all sat at our usual table in the courtyard.

We were all talking about our day so far until everyone became quiet.

I turned around to see what they were all looking at until I saw Chris walking right up to me with a big bouqet of flowers.

Everyone in the courtyard was staring at Chris and I as he handed me the flowers.

They were red and yellow roses and they smelled amazing.

"What's this for?" I smiled at him.

"Just one of the many things i'm going to do for you."

All the girls 'Awed' when he said that.

I looked around giggling and hugged him.

"You don't have to do this Chris." I said smoothly.

"I wan't to though, I wan't to make you forget Gabby." He replied hugging me tighter.