Silver

Sirius- I have a theory

Remus- ?

Sirius- James get you camera

James- *filming* They are in the Great Hall, and it's breakfast time. Sirius is sitting next to Remus, and grabs a fork and pokes him.
"Why isn't this working..."
Sirius asks, and Remus looks over at him annoyed. Sirius pokes him harder and Remus says ow, quite sarcastically. Sirius starts poking harder and faster until Remus actually says ow, along with some creative language. Sirius smiled at the camera and says, (with Remus yelling at him in the background)
"Theory complete. Silver DOES affect werewolves!"

*end filming*

Remus- Oh my gods If you poke me with a FORK yes it is going to hurt. Silver doesn't affect werewolves of magical descent. It's actually used as a healing component when someone is first bitten. Those forks aren't even really silver they just look like it. They may have some component of silver concentrate but are probably mostly iron or steel.

Remus- In other words, no, silver does not hurt me, yes, forks hurt like HELL SIRIUS

Sirius- I think I need to continue testing this theory.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Marauders- We're trying to observe as many holidays as possible so
Happy Hanukah!
According to the calendar on Sirius' phone.

Remus- But seriously if you celebrate Hanukah and I got the date wrong I'm terribly sorry.
Have a happy Hanukah anyway!

Dec. 7th

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Sirius- The above story of the fork is based on a true story. Involving a carrot. No one was hurt, but I found out that carrots are dangerous weapons. As are forks.

Think about that.

James- I have a carrot and I'm not afraid to use it.