Chester's Smile

The Beginning of My Actual Life

Chapter 6- 'Chester's Smile'

*Hey guys,

Sorry for spelling mistakes just I'm writing this at 3:50 in the morning.

Thanks so much for the comments too guys!*

************************************

"You can tell me more about why you were in that alley later but for now you can go and have a shower."
My eyes lit up at the mention of a shower and he saw it. Then it faded.

"Are you saying I stink?" I demanded playfully.

"That would be an understatement" he muttered.
Unfortunately I heard his smart ass comment.
"Fuck you, sooo what exactly will I be wearing?"

"Newspaper!"Chaz said immediately. Okay scratch that whole 'maturity' thing Chaz had going.

"Chesteeer!" He just smirked. "C'mon you can pick some of my clothes to wear. If you don't mind wearing actually cool clothes."

Hey! This is my fav shirt it was my bro's" I said without going into to much detail.

I knew he didn't mean any offence and he was just trying to help.
"But thanks that would be cool. Its not like I have a choice."

"Weeeeeellll.... he replied with a grin.
"I can't believe you just suggested that!" I said laughing.
"Technically I didn't say anything bad, I left that up to your dirty mind"

"Chaz!"
"Innocent til proven guilty mwahahaha!"

We just stood there laughing for a few minutes then we remembered what we were actually going to do and he took me upstairs into his room. I know it sounds cheesy but he did. Give me a break.

As soon as he opened the door I started feeling trapped. The unwanted memories came flooding back, Fuck. I saw him walk into his bedroom and quickly realise I wasn't following him. He looked back at me and seemed a bit worried. This time I'm sure I wasn't imagining.

"Heyy whats up? You dont look to good."
"Umm never mind I was just er... it's just I was... It's... Nothing" I finished blankly.

"Okay if you're sure and don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you. I couldn't even think like that" he said in a soft tone. Maybe he understood 'the drift' of my thoughts.

Its just a room Skye. Sheesh. Yeah. That belongs to a guy I don't know very well at all. Thats sort of several years older than you.

Now I'm talking to myself again *Joy*. Oh c'mon Skye it's just to get some clothes. Okay that didn't sound much better.

Seriously have to stop overreacting. I hid my ill founded concerns and looked around his uh room. My eyes darted from corner to corner.

Even in my distress I had to admit, very sleek but nothing fancy. Turns out he is quite the interior decorator. All the colours nicely contrasted with each other. Although Mostly black furniture again. What else would you expect from a guy in a nu metal rock band? I don't think so.

There was a polished timber working desk against a wall near the window littered with scrunched up pieces of paper a guitar and a keyboard in the corner. Probably a spare for the band. There is probably a recording studio somewhere in the house anyway.

Other neat pieces of furniture and little things adding a nice effect too.
I noticed a king size bed with black silver and blue sheets + matching pillows with really cool patterns all over them. Bit hard to miss really.

I saw his sheets roughly dumped on his bed in uneven layers and softly laughed to myself. Chester must've heard.
"Hey whatcha laughin about?" Chester asks me.
"Oh just that you haven't made your bed and it looks like WW3!"