Does That Answer Your Question?

The Beginning of My Actual Life- Linking Park FanFic

Chapter 21- 'Does That Answer Your Question?'

*Haha I've uploaded like 4 times in 2 days yay, but I'm trying to update heaps coz I have to go back to school on Tuesday*

Skye's POV

I was silent for a few moments gathering my thoughts and making sure I heard correctly.

Chaz's POV

I'm not particularly worried about her rejecting me or not, it's so obvious we like each other. Like c'mon I'm a guy and I know that. But Im interested in what her reaction is gonna be like.

She sort of froze then stood up slowly turning around before kissing me so passionately it was as if she was goin Indiana Jones and exploring every part of my mouth, I had the same idea the moment her lips touched mine. They tasted like strawberries and honey.

Lovin this reaction I thought happily.

Ever since that first make-out sesh its as if we kiss each other every 5 seconds. Like what the hell best way to get rid of stress. Well second best but we're not going there so I'm happy with this.

I picked her up and she curled her legs around my waist. Her hands already around my neck. I continued to kiss her all the way upstairs. I sat gently on my bed, one hand on the side of her face. Her legs still wrapped around mine she released her hands and began exploring my chest again. I'm not complaining but I swear she's more into my body than she's into me.

My kisses began trailing along her face to her ear then her neck. I heard her make cute little noises as she kissed the part of my cheek she could reach.

One of my hands on her waist, I began running my other up her thighs then back down. I turned around as best I could and laid her down on the bed. She released her legs from my waist so I was laying down completely on top of her.

'Does that answer your question?' she smiled up at me.

What question??

... ...

Oh yeah.

'Hmm I think it does. Lets get some sleep n I'll take you first thing tomorrow' I said smiling. Yessss! I felt like punching the air but if I did I woul

I rolled next to her.

'Okay, goodnight.'

Sweetdreams sweetheart.'

She curled against my side, her breathing gradually slowing down to a steady rhythm.

~The Next Day~

Chaz's POV

I felt the sheets move.

'Hey baby' I murmured rolling over, still half asleep.

'Morning sleepy head' a beautiful voice said laying back down next to me. I slightly opened my eyes kissing her on the forehead and stroking a piece of hair out of her eyes.

'We gotta get up baby' I heard her say 'But the beds so comfy' I argued

'If you don't get up right now I won't kiss you for a whole week' she said pouting her lips to let me know she was only joking. I went along with it.

'I'm up! I'm up!' I laughed softly sitting up.

'Don't even think about anything until you've brushed your teeth' she stated.

I sighed getting up and walking over to my wardrobe, running a hand through my hair at the same time.

I grabbed a random pair of whatever and headed for the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower wishing Skye was with me. After a few hours of kissing the day before, I'm not up for much in the way of that. I guess the initial excitement has gone. I think it was just from the tension. I'd still enjoy the feeling but I'm not some make out monster she probably thinks I am now. Gonna have to clear that up, coz my actions have been scaring me too. Like what the Fuck you thinkin Chaz!? Get a hold on yourself man.

I jumped out of the shower and got dressed, fantasizing about my girlfriend. It's okay now though right? Now that she's my girlfriend it's okay?

I went up stairs to get some shoes on my favourite pair of black converse with studs and heard the shower running. By the time I was finished getting ready she was already at the door. It's gonna be a fun day.

I know most guys don't like shopping but they're the one's that have bad fashion.

*Thank you so much for the 2.6k reads, you guys rock!

please vote n comment if you like it*

~Flight_In_Death