Concerts and Suprises, Part 1

The Beginning of My Actual Life- Linking Park FanFic

Chapter 14- 'Concerts and Surprises, Part 1'

*Sorry guys there's a lot of view switching so I put it in bold, i didnt really think about it being confusing when i first wrote it, sorry about that.* 

2 Months Later

... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Mikey's POV

I felt a sharp pain and heard a loud honk, I scrambled around banging my funny bone against something hard in the process. I winced. 'Owww!'

I sat up holding my elbow and looked in my rear view mirror. My hair is a mess I thought while running my free hand through it.

Then I realised where I am, I'm still in the hospital car park. Chaz didn't come back again, Im probably gonna have to force those two to keep their face raping thoughts of each other to themselves. I grinned, checking the time on my phone, 10:23am. I walked through the massive double doors and walked right back out again, went over to my car, locked it, then finally 6 minutes later found the right room and saw nothing. Or more accurately no one. I walked in and found a note on the bedside table, it read

'Hey dude, we saw you were asleep so we got a lift from Rob. Be back later, don't worry about waiting for us. Skye says hi.'

Then it was signed in Chester's messy and almost unreadable font. Neatness was never his strong point but damn can the guy write lyrics when he wants to.

I wonder what they're up to I thought grinning as I walked back to my car.

Skye's POV

Ahhh there's people everywhere! Why does Chaz even want to come to (insert crap musician's name here) concert anyways. I'm disowning him as a friend if he actually likes them n I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

I saw Chaz raise his hand and wave at someone I couldn't see when he started running towards this person grabbing my hand along the way. Good thing the doctors kept me for another month to help with muscle building. I thought it was boring but i didnt know Chaz was into running so much. Guess he has to keep his body fab somehow 

Chaz's POV

At least she didn't pull away right? I thought while running towards Nick, I bet she has no idea what's going on haha.

Skye's POV

I can feel the warmth of his hand giving me warm fuzzy tingles, that sounds silly but I can't really describe it I thought to myself.

Then we finally caught up with the mysterious friend of Chester's.

He was wearing a trench coat, in the middle of summer. Whaaaaaa-

'This is Skye, Skye this is Nick' Chaz stated as if it made everything obvious.

'Hi there, how you going Skye' he asked me in a friendly voice. He extended his hand for a handshake but I shrank away, pressing into Chaz's side 'um hi nice to- to meet y-you' I said quietly hoping Nick wasn't too offended by my actions. I saw Chaz look at him meaningfully then he continued to smile.

Then before I thought it could get anymore confusing Chaz started talking to the guy.

'You got it?'

'Yep sure do bro' Nick replied reaching into the right side of his coat handing Chaz two pieces of coloured plastic, both an indescribable shape and the exact same except one was a light blue and hot pink while the other was red and light green.

Chaz handed me the hot pink coloured one.

He said thanks and Nick pointed him in another direction.

'Dont worry all your hopes and dreams will be answered soon' Chaz said grinning at how frustrated I was getting.

Chester's POV

I took her hand and ran off again, feeling the adrenaline from her touch as her fingers curled around mine. But then it was also because we were attempting to run through a thick crowd of thousands of people.

Either way it made me feel alive. For a second I lost my sight of Joseph and I stalled which was a pretty silly idea due to the fact that Skye was partially running behind me. That's when I felt a heavy force of weight run into my back causing me to tumble over. I rolled over so I was on top of the other person I was sure was Skye.

*I know its short I'm going to be without Internet until Friday afternoon so I'm going to post this now, please vote for part 2 xD* (you know you want to) ;)

~Flight_In_Death