Concerts and Surprises, Part 3

The Beginning of My Actual Life- Linking Park FanFic

Chapter 17- Concerts and Surprises, Part 3

*Please comment and vote if it's good enough :)*

Chaz's POV

We both kept our water guns close to our sides as to distract less people and minimise our chances of being caught straight off. As we neared the front of the stage we both yelled 1! 2! 3! and aimed at our target on the stage.

'Haha' I heard a cute voice next to me say so I quickly turned to where she had aimed and saw S/M screaming as their make up ran down their face. Skye got them square in the face just above their nose, a critical hit.

'Nice!' I yelled over the top of the chaos on stage and on the ground as people ran around pointing an yelling.

After 10 minutes of this and as our numbers decreased there was less attacking and more running as we were being picked off by security guards. We're gonna have to stop soon I thought.

A few moments later I saw Joseph being dragged off by a particularly buff security guard out of the corner of my eye.

This is getting more exhausting I thought as we had to keep stopping to fill them up at the taps which was becoming more difficult with the growing mass of guards trying to control us all. Haha.

Skye's POV

Im finding myself getting slower and my aim more clumsy as the time went on. All the while I've got the biggest smile on my face.

I looked over at Chaz and saw him raising his water gun at a security guard some ten metres away.

'Good shot!' I shouted over the noise as the jet of water found its mark.

He turned around and I could see he was grinning like a child at Christmas.

'Watch out!' I yelled as a security guard was seconds from grabbing the back off his shirt.

He instinctively jumped forward and off to the side, doubling back around the guard and then after completing a full circle around him ran towards me.

We ran through the crowd for what seemed like the length of a football field before stopping trying to control our laughter so we could get our breathing under check again.

Our laughing sounded pretty scary to be honest, full of coughing and choking sounds.

I watched as Chaz lifted his plastic gun shaking it then taking the screwed on part off and tipped the water over his noticeably sweaty and extremely messy face, his blonde dyed spikes hardly resembling spikes at all. It looks pretty hot to be honest but spikes look good too.

Gotta love messy hair I thought to myself. I was about to do the same as Chaz had with his water gun but I was interrupted by him spraying me with the last of his.

'I can't believe I didn't see that coming' I said before tipping the larger amount of water I had left over him.

'I saw that coming' he said so I stuck my tongue out at him.

I was about to say something but froze in the process of taking a breath as a police siren sounded from not very far away.

'That's our cue to go, its been great thank you, thank you all so much for coming.' Chaz said bowing to no one inparticular before taking my hand and running towards the wire fence at the end of the concert area. Im used to him doing this now so I went along with him, occasionally running slightly ahead. I complete forgot about my previously broken leg as I focused on that gate. What can I say I guess I heal quick.

I heard deep voices shouting behind us and sped up, Chaz had the same idea and we started laughing again.

Chaz's POV

Finally we reached the fence which was a decent height.

'We're gonna have to climb it' Chaz said behind uneven breaths.

'Give the man a prize' I smirked as I picked her up onto my shoulders so she could go over the top, following right behind her.

'Go!' I shouted 'I'll catch up soon.'

I saw her hesitate before running further up the street.

I jumped from the top of the fence and landed lightly on my feet. I've done this way too many times I thought smiling to my self. 

I turned around and saw the police men and security guards trying to climb the fence themselves. I laughed loudly watching them try before running off after Skye. I found her pretty easily down the closest alley way and walked towards her. My sneakers making no sound. I got as close as I dared without alerting her then said in my normal voice 'Why hello there pretty lady.'

I laughed as she jumped, spinning to face me cursing loudly.

I doubled over laughing even more as I saw her face. She had a look of terror on her face mixing with relief as she saw it was me.

'Chill its only me' I said. Haha.

'I hate you Chester Bennington!'

'How bored would you be without me' I replied already knowing the answer.

'Yeah yeah' she muttered that's when I realised she was shivering.

'Cmon I organised for Rob to pick us up a few streets away in about half an hour' I told her.

We made our way out of the alleyway throwing the water guns in a dumpster before checking to see if there were any 'officers of the law' patrolling the street. It was all clear.

We walked down the street as I took my jacket off purging it over her shoulders, she silently took it and I yawned loudly.

We had been sitting at the street corner for about 20 minutes before I saw Robs dark blue/green sports car. Skye was sitting next to me as I stood up before helping her up for the second time today. You are quite the gentlemen Chaz. I thought to myself as I opened the back door helping a tired Skye in before jumping in after her.

For some reason she decided to sit in the middle instead of the otherside, probably didn't realise. She is pretty tired after all. I was gonna ask if she would move over but I saw she already had the seatbelt around her waist.

I said thanks to Rob and asked him to take us back to my place, I'll make it up to Mike later I thought. I became super aware of how close Skye was to me and as if she had read my thoughts she yawned in an adorable way, resting her head on my shoulder. In that moment I felt so perfectly happy as if this is what Ive always wanted without actually realising it.

Oh man Chaz you're in too deep I found myself thinking before drifting off to sleep resting my head against the window, not willing to put my head against Skye's so soon. I want to make sure she is okay with everything because that's what matters. I couldnt take advantage of her, im not really sure if it would be or not but i couldnt imagine hurting her or anyone i care about.

...

And the last thing Chaz felt before he fell asleep that night was that this is the best feeling in the whole world.

*This isn't the end :)*

~Flight_In_Death