Barista ~ Klaine AU

Okay, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking 'Really, Blaine? You've come into this exact coffee shop every day for two weeks, just to stare at one of the employees?'

My answer?

Yes.

Listen, I know it's dumb, but I just get this feeling when I'm around him. I just feel like I'm supposed to be there.

Yes, I have practically stalked him. I may or may not have figured out his work schedule. And maybe drawn sketches of him... by the dozen...

I can't help it. So far, my favourite feature is his hair. It's this horribly sexy chestnut brown and it looks so thick and looks amazing to tug on. And his eyes are just this beautiful concoction of sky blue, emerald green and grey. How I love his stupid eyes and his perfect, porcelain complexion, and his arm muscles that would be heaven to trace with my tongue-

ALRIGHT STOP IT!

Don't judge me, okay? He's so damn hot. I want him. I mean, I really, really want him. He might have made a few appearances in my dreams.

Dammit, Blaine. You're so whipped. I look over at him again. No, I'm not staring... Okay, maybe.

Oh my god, he's coming this way. Act natural.

"Excuse me, Sir?" I hear an angelic voice say.

I reluctantly tear my hands away from over my eyes. Yes, this was how I hid. Shut up.

"Y-Yeah?" Why did you stutter?! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Pull yourself together, doughnut!

"You've been staring into space in my direction... For the last ten minutes. Are you okay?"

He noticed me staring.

If there is a God out there, I beg you to please swallow me whole.

"I-I am so sorry about that. I-I-I-" I pause. "I didn't mean to. You're just so..."

Blaine Anderson, don't you dare say it.

"Breathtakingly gorgeous..."

Curses.

Barista Boy blushed. "Really?" I made him blush. Yay.

"That... that comment was actually supposed to stay in my head." He giggled. He freaking giggled. It was like angels singing.

"Normally, I don't get guys complimenting me when I don't even know their names."

"Well then. Blaine Anderson. Pleasure." Okay, that confidence came out of nowhere.

HANG ON, when did I start kissing his hand? Holy shit.

"Gentlemanly. I like it. Kurt Hummel. Pleasure to meet you too."

"Well, since we're both enjoying ourselves, why don't we both meet up for dinner later?" Alright. I don't know where Mr Smooth came from, but I like him. Why can't I always be like this?

"I would love to. When and where?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that concludes the end of my first published Klaine one-shot. I must say, this is exciting. I enjoyed myself.

If you liked it, please vote and comment. If you think that there was something I could have improved, please comment or inbox me. Or if you have any ideas or prompts, then you can always leave me those in the same way.

I know this one was short, but I'm used to writing entire stories. My current one (which is unpublished) is 100 A4 pages long... and counting. Oopsie? I plan to make longer ones in the future. Maybe some multiple chapter ones. Who knows?

Right. I'm gonna go now. I'll probably write some more of these.

This was fun. Hope you enjoyed it too!

Stay groovy!