Snow Day ~ Klaine AU Prompt

"Kurt, wake up! Wake up!"

His eyes snapped open at the sound of his best friend's voice.

"Rachel? What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Kurt, it's snowing!" she yelled excitedly, completely ignoring his question.

"Did my dad let you in here?" Kurt asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, now wake up!" Rachel commanded, ripping his sheets off of him, making him squirm with discomfort.

"Jesus, Rach, it's freezing!"

"Duh, it's a snow day, which means we don't have school. I've already arranged it with everyone else; we're going down to that massive field with the massive hills. About a mile away? You know? The one we played in when we were kids?"

"Yes, Rach, I know the one. Must we, though? I was so warm," he said, looking wantonly at his bed sheets.

"Kurt Hummel, get your lazy ass out of bed or I will tell your dad about that time I walked in on you whilst you were watching RedTube."

"Jesus, Rachel! Not so loud!" Kurt sighed. "Fine, I'll go, just promise you'll never talk about that again."

"I can't make that promise."

"Just get out so I can get dressed!"

After half an hour, a very bored-looking Rachel was greeted by a very sexy-looking Kurt.

"Kurt, we're going to be rolling around in the snow, not walking down the streets of Milan in the next fashion show."

"Hey, if I'm going to be in a situation I don't want to be in, I'm at least going to be looking hot while I do it," he claimed, slapping his own ass.

She gave him 'the look'.

"Besides," he said, "I don't really own any 'adventure clothes'."

"But you bought that shirt last week! I was there with you!"

"Ah, reasons, reasons." He waved his hand in dismissal.

"Now where's my knock-off Gucci coat?"

Rachel sighed and rolled her eyes. This was gonna be a long morning.

It was about eleven in the morning when the New Directions arrived at their usual snow day spot, only to find people already there.

"Okay, that's it, I'm leaving," Kurt admitted, starting to walk away, only stopping when Mercedes interjected.

"White boy, where are you going?"

"I'm not staying around here with a bunch of other people who are going to laugh at me when I can't throw a snowball."

"At least let me come with you."

"No, I want to be alone; I need to think. I'll catch up later."

"Okay... fine, I guess," the small, black woman replied.

Kurt looked about him, unlocked his phone, and begun trekking down the prettiest looking route.

"Guys, what do we do?" Finn asked.

"Let me smash 'em in the face, show 'em who's boss," Puck said, grinding his fist into his other palm.

Mike held his arm out to stop the man, at the same time Kurt saying "No, Noah."

"Guys, let's just go over there and say hi. Maybe they're nice; maybe we could start a snowball fight with them."

"Finn, has being Kurt's brother turned you gay?" Said man ignored Noah Pukerman's jab at his brother and journeyed over to the other people on the field.