I Should Explain

Hey guys.

I guess that the first thing I can say is I'm really sorry. I definitely plan to continue with this story. I don't want to abandon it like I did with my old ones (which I was deeply embarrassed about so I deleted them. Again, I don't plan to do that here).

As you guys may know from the Authors Notes at the end of previous chapters, I have just started college. Turns out that it was way more work that I thought it would be.

I'm really disappointed in myself that I haven't updated regularly since about September. I promise that I will try my absolute hardest to update as frequently as I can (probably through procrastination, although I have a PlayStation for that now).

Please understand that although I'm not posting on here, I am still writing the chapters. They're just not posted yet. And you know me, I'm a massive perfectionist when it comes to my stories.

I really hope that you're all well and happy like I am (well, for the most part). I hope you all had a lovely holiday/vacation, whatever religious or non religious celebration you had, or whether you didn't really celebrate. I'm thinking of you all a lot.

However long it is until I next post on here, I hope that you have a beautiful time in whatever time that is. If you aren't and you need to talk to someone, you can always message me. I'll always be here for you.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me.

Stay groovy x