Outed ~ Klaine AU

Blaine strode down the halls of William McKinley High School with profound confidence.

He, Blaine Anderson, had found himself a boyfriend. He, Blaine Anderson, a complete and utter bookworm, was helplessly in love with Kurt Hummel, the very popular and very gay head cheerleader. Granted, he couldn't tell anyone. Blaine wasn't exactly out yet. He wanted to come out, but not yet. He was terrified of what would happen when his parents found out. They haven't been particularly discriminatory in the past, but that doesn't stop the abundance of horror stories floating around his head. It was almost ridiculous how many outcomes he had predicted.

Despite all of this, Blaine was feeling like the bees knees, very chipper and gliding down the hall with as much suave as a prince meeting a perspective princess.

That was until he heard the laughter.

Blaine froze. Not him. Not now. Please.

He suddenly saw Kurt whizz into his eyesight.

"Blaine, let's ditch today. I'm not really feeling school!" Kurt dragged Blaine back towards the entrance of the school, but Blaine shrugged him off. "Blaine, what's wrong?"

"I'm not ditching. I need to pass. I'm smart, not a genius. Plus, I have a little present for you in my locker that I got yesterday-"

"No!" Blaine eyed Kurt, confused.

"What is it that you don't want me to see?"

"Nothi-"

"Kurt!"

Silence.

"Gay," Kurt whispered almost inaudibly.

Blaine's face dropped.

"What about it?"

"It's everywhere, Blaine."

Blaine heard nothing. All he could hear was this ringing sound in his ears, which blocked out everything. Everything was muffled, almost like being underwater.

"I think I'm gonna pass out." Kurt sprung into action.

"Blaine, calm down. Everything will be fine."

"Don't you get it?! Everyone knows now! I wanted to come out for you. It was going to be amazing and special, and all for you."

"Blaine-"

"I wrote a song for you. I was going to sing it for you, and that would have been me coming out..." Blaine hung his head and paused. "I want to see what they did."

Kurt sucked in a breath. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I need to see."

Kurt mouthed a silent 'okay' and started to lead Blaine to his locker. Blaine felt like he was being led to his doom. Once Kurt reached Blaine's locker, he spun him around so he couldn't see. Shakily, he grabbed his boyfriend's face. "I love you, Blaine. You don't have to do this."

"I love you, Kurt, but I really do." Both of them were in tears, as Blaine turned around.

A single sob escaped his lips. Someone had written 'Faggot' across his locker vertically in pink spray paint. There were pictures of him and Kurt kissing and holding hands in their own homes. Had someone been stalking them? Blaine couldn't help it. He cried again.

"Blaine, I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?"

"Just hold me please."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wazzup?

So how's life, everyone? I hope you're all well.

This one is a little bit shorter because I didn't want it to finish in a cliché way.

I'm gonna go now, because I'll be late for school if I don't!

Bye-bye everyone!

Stay groovy!