Chapter 2

AN: edited

Chapter 2

Louis:

"Thank you." I nodded towards the man behind the official counter, grabbing my boarding ticket and my carry on.

"Have a good flight, sir." He smiled back.

Polite, humph, you don't see that everywhere.

I entered the men's room to wake myself up more. My airplane rides are always too early for my liking.

The handle turns squeakily to the right as the cool water flows down the white sink top. I gather up some water in my cupped hands and splash my face, rubbing in the droplets that stood.

Suddenly chilly, like I was under someone's stare I looked to my right and saw a man who couldn't be 3 years younger than me. He had brown eyes and curly hair under a black beanie. He had a red duffle bag on his back that seemed to hold futbol equipment. His outfit looked like he was from a foreign country. I doubt he comes from California and is wearing a gray sweater.

I straightened up away from the sink and ripped some cheap paper, drying my arms. After throwing away the brown damp sheets in the tin container, I turned towards the stranger. As expected he was staring back. He seemed familiar.

"Where ya come from?" I asked leaning on the tile white wall behind me.

He grinned back at me. "London, England. Where you off to, mate?"

Thought so.

"Straight to Doncaster. To visit family." I answered.

"I heard a famous singer is coming to town and thought my sister may want an autograph so I came to surprise her with this." He pointed to a signed photo of no one else but Harry Styles himself in his left hand with a slip which I couldn't mistake as tickets.

My stare lingered to his picture before I cleared my throat.

"Oh yeah. Don't think my sisters are fans and hopefully not my mum" I watched as his grin turned brighter. I chuckled a bit before I grabbed onto my belongings.

"Sorry, have to go. Nice meeting you. Good luck with the sister thing." I gestured towards his left hand.

"S'ok. I bet my ride comes any minute now. And thanks, you too." He paused but before I walked out he said, "Have a nice flight."

I left the room and headed towards the boarding area.

I passed by some reporters who were looking through everywhere trying to find him.

Pfft. Good luck. I can't even.

I sat down and took out my phone. It was 7:45am and we were scheduled to board at 8:00 sharp. I looked around to find nothing of interest and settled on playing temple run. Yeah yeah. I'm bored okay?

'Flight 326 to England boarding starts now. If people would please start by-'

Finally. I payed no mind to the attendant and walked to the line that started boarding. After 5 minutes people actually got in. A man had fought with the lady about having his name misspelled and mispronounced. I shook my head disapprovingly.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to brown eyes next to me.

"Now you can at least tell your sisters you met someone famous." He grinned looking straight into my eyes and for the first time noticed a shine... A green sparkly shine. He soon backed away before I could respond.

"Sir. Would you move further please?" Asked the lady behind the counter.

I knew it was bad enough for her that the old guy fussed with her so I quickly made my way up to her and boarded after my ticket was scanned.

I sat at my directed seat and thanked the lady for putting away my suitcase in the compartment above.

I rested against the window. Yes. I always seem to get the outside seat. It seemed the only other person sitting with me wasn't directly next to me and had fallen asleep as soon as we lifted off.

I only thought back. The man with the brown shiny eyes had confused me. Completely befuddled.

What did he mean someone famous? Was he some famous soccer player?

Wait...

Could he?

No.

He has brown eyes not emerald green. The only resemblance was the curly hair. Harry wouldn't wear a black beanie....

Well, my Haz I knew, wouldn't.

Exactly.

It wasn't my Haz.

It was Harry Styles.