Chapter 15

AN: SURPRISE!!

Chapter 15

Liam:

"C'mon lou. You can't hog the couch!" I tried to pull him off but I've lost muscle. I heard Zayn chuckle from the kitchen counter. "Oi'! You know this is your house! This should be your problem!" he looked at me with a 'seriously' face. I sighed.

I give up!

I threw my arms up in frustration. Everyone here is so lazy! "Mate, since you have this problem with lazy bums, I will gladly volunteer to accompany you where you choose." I considered Zayn's suggestion.

"Sure, make it a date. And frankly I don't want to be here when Harry and miss-moans-a-lot come out." Zayn laughed and said he'd be back. I grabbed a jacket and waited near the door. I wonder why Louis hadn't moved from that couch. I didn't think about it too long because Zayn came through the rooms walking straight out the door. I followed and went to his car.

Louis:

I woke up but stayed on the couch. Someone had left a blanket on me. I rubbed my face with my hands turning to my side. I wasn't sleepy but I was tired....if that makes sense.

The house was pretty quiet. I wasn't sure if everyone was sleeping or gone. I didn't mind. I got up wrapped up in the blanket; it smelt nice and was warm. I went into the kitchen and got out the kettle making some tea. Soon I heard one of the most disgusting sounds ever, giggles. Girl giggles.

I wore an emotionless face as I heard them come nearer. I didn't turn to them and continued drinking my tea.

,

"C'mon. You can stay over my house tonight. I have a hot tub and... I live alone." I heard a voice sing annoyingly. Oh great, a basic slut is under the same roof as me, and it's not Harry.

"I think I'll pass. Why not a hotel?" that...ugh. I want to puke into my tea.

Another giggle. Damn, what is so fucking funny?

"Hmm... Yeah sure. Oh...is that your queer friend?" I stopped moving. Oh-no bitch.

I turned towards her and almost lunged at her neck but was stopped by Harry. "LET ME GO! She'll get what she deserves!" he pushed me off and I landed on the ground.

I didn't look at Harry.

The blanket fell off and was next to me on the ground; I got up, grabbing the blanket then walked out. UGH! That, that slut! What a bitch. Harry sure knows how to pick 'em.

I heard they were leaving so as Harry went to the side to let her to the door I made sure to trip her. Since she was pretty close to the door she slammed against it and I think might've even broke her nose.

"AHH! OH MY GOD! MY NOSE, MY NOSE!!" she kept squeaking and the noise both hurt my ears yet gave me amusement. I knew Harry was staring at me. He gave her a cloth cleaning off some blood off her chin. He pulled her up and took her out the door.

Bastard didn't even look back. Frankly I don't care.

Zayn:

Liam and I rode to the mall. We'd hardly spent time together so, mall it is. Plus were hungry. I invited him to some pizza. We sat eating across from each other.

"Zayn, don't you find Harry's behavior odd?" he questioned me. I thought a bit about what he was asking.

"Yeah. Ever since he came out here he's been all out, clubbing and drinking. I sometimes catch him smoking. I don't know, sometimes he's okay, and talks, but then he's off and expressionless again." I told him honestly.

"Yeah, I worry about him. I also did not appreciate last night. It was difficult enough that I'd lost my money, now Lou acts odd. The moans last night.... Those screams were way too loud to be human." We both laughed.

"Those two are really weird. Especially since ....you know....oh shit I'm sorry!"

"No, no. It's fine. I still," he paused, "I still think about him you know. His memory never leaves my head."

"Li, I'm sorry. All of us miss him," I put a hand on his arm, "I know it's hard on you." I rubbed his arm a bit and retreated my arm slowly.

"Thanks Zayn, but I really don't feel like I'm anything without him. I'm empty..." he sadly looked at his drink. I felt a longing.

"Liam, you can't be this way. Please stop. I'm sure N-... he would've wanted you happy." I got closer to him making sure he got the message.

"I just can't. He died with a piece of me. I can't love or be happy." I pulled him in a hug. I whispered into his hair.

"Please don't think this way. You will love again. Till then I'm here. C'mon look at me," I lifted his face to mine, "I will make it my goal to make you happy." He hugged me harder.

"You can try, Zaynie." He whispered into my jacket.

It is my goal and I'm going to make him love again.

Niall:

Thank you Zayn....