Chapter 23

AN: I am really tired. Here ya go.

Chapter 23

*5 days later*

Harry:

Soon Liam, Zayn and I bid our goodbyes to Louis' family. Louis hadn't left with us.

Liam had decided to stay with Zayn for a while. I still on break for another 2 weeks had continued to stay at Zayn's.

"Hey, Li. What exactly do you work in Florida?" I asked when we had taken a rest in Zayn's living room. Liam shrugged and sat down on a couch.

"Well nothing big like I said. I get good pay. And I do meet some nice people." He avoided telling me directly. Zayn took a glance at him but continued to unpack the little groceries we bought on our way back.

"That's nice I guess. I don't get time to meet many people.."I trailed off. I decided to turn on the tv to drown any further conversation.

Zayn:

I've been so stupid. I made a promise to Liam that I would keep him happy and he's soon going off living in Florida. I know he said he met nice people but the whole time we got together he hasn't said a word about any roommates.

After the week continued I felt like after Harry left along with Liam I would be back to the old life as a Vice President in music business. I knew I loved my job but I hadn't known my life was empty.

As soon as Liam had started to pack again I took it upon myself to ask for his phone number. He gave it to me and I made sure to leave it as the first thing i'd do when I knew he was home.

"Thank you Zayn for letting me stay a while. I hope to see you soon. Tell Haz and Lou I give them love when you next see them." He glanced towards Harry passed out on the couch from the night before. I nodded agreeing.

"Give me a call whenever. I welcome you here anytime." I offered him. He gave me a small smile and he walked towards the cab I called. I waved as it started to pull away. He responded with a small wave.

I made myself promise to always see him no matter how long of a time gap.

Louis:

Matt and I sat, hand in hand in my living room couch. I made my decision to stay with my mum for another week. It would be hectic when I get back but I didn't let it bother me now.

"Hey boo. Can you get that?" My mum had called from the kitchen. I heard the doorbell ring again. I got up and off the couch where Matt followed with his eyes. I didn't look out or anything and opened the door.

"Hi, Lou. It's nice to see you're around." By golly gee..

"Oh hi, El. I didn't expect you here.."

I held onto the door with my left hand.

"Well I heard you where back and so I thought it would be nice to, you know, catch up." She shyly looked down to her feet.

"Well I wished you called or something. I'm sort of... Busy."

I took a look behind me where Matt had questioning eyes. My mum had been watching and shrugged her shoulders. She walked towards me and moved in front of me to talk to her.

"Hi Eleanor! My goodness you look gorgeous!" She said very charismatic. She held one of Eleanor's hand in between hers.

"Hello Jay, Thank you. You aren't aging a bit since the last time I saw you." She used her other hand to clasp my mum's and hers together.

"Mum, El was just trying to catch up but I told her we had-" she stopped me.

"Oh yes dear! We are occupied today. But I would love it you came back tomorrow and joined us for lunch." My mum. Thank her for being there and saving me.

"Sure. Great. I'll see you soon then!" She gave a wave back to me which I returned half like with my left hand on the door.

"Lou bear, you really need to learn how to make better choices..." She indirectly looked at me and then walked back in.

I closed the door thinking hard on what she was trying to tell me. Well it didn't matter right now.

"Babe, who was it?" Matt asked pulling me onto his lap.

"An old friend. You'll see her tomorrow." I took the small kiss from him and hugged him.

I laid against his chest thinking once more.

Niall:

So what the hell do I do now?