Chapter 8 PART 1

An: I when I made this it was too long for just one chapter... Oops.

Read more!

Chapter 8 (1)

Harry:

Zayn and I chilled in his living room. Transformers was on and I presided to watch it. It's been a long while since I've seen Shia labouf with Bumble Bee, damn he was a great car.

Zayn had sipped on his beer and played on his phone. It felt like a normal day in the weekend. Sadly Zayn had to work tomorrow so this is the only free time I get with him.

I asked him a question that I was afraid to ask.

"Zayn?," I waited til his head lifted up, "Do you know what day it's going to be next month?" He looked at me, surprised at my random question.

"It's April next month and I'm not sure there's any-" he paused, "oh."

He sat uncomfortable in his own sofa.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No, I'm alright." He shook his head.

"I was just asking and I didn't know so..." He shook his head again.

"No it's fine." He looked back down.

I was about to a attempt another apology when his phone rang.

Louis:

Liam seemed amused, I only curious. What's he doing?

I was going to asked Liam if he had any thoughts when my phone rang. It was my mum.

'Hello?'

'Hi honey! I figured I would come up with a plan to get together!'

'What's on your mind?'

'Invite Zayn, Liam and Harry to the party we are having. I got it all planned so don't worry! It will be here in our home and on the last day of March.'

'Mum I-'

'No buts! It's happening! Nice to talk to you but I gotta go check on your sisters! See you soon!'

The call ended. I looked onto my phone. I guess it's happening.

I dialed Zayn's number that I had found and waited for the rings to end.

'Hello?'

End of part 1