Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Zayn:

It was almost 11:35pm when Harry walked through my door. Huh... No girls. Or guy.

"Hey Zaynieee. I'm not as drunk as you think!" Oh no. He drove home like that!

"Are you alright? Is your car damaged? That was irresponsible of you!! That was dangerous don't you know that-" he cut me off.

"I'm fine. But I got some news for you!!" He chuckled and laid on the sofa. I rolled my eyes at him. He was pretty drunk.

"What is it Haz?"

"That's it! Louis and Liam! In Florida! They were spotted at Liam's apartment." I furrowed my eyebrows. We four haven't contacted or interacted much.. 'Liam'. I shook my head.

"Harry you need to get to bed. Now." I lifted him up an off the couch. He fell asleep before I had even stepped in his room. I tucked him in and closed his door. His name ran through my head over and over. No, Harry was just drunk, pissed drunk.

Louis:

Liam was off. He seemed anxious or something. As if there's something he's waiting for... "Thanks for letting me stay. I didn't really plan where and how long I was going to come." I told Liam that Saturday morning.

"No problem. If you didn't plan anything how come you came?" He asked after passing me a cup of tea.

"I don't know why. It felt as if I had to. I'm going to visit Zayn as well. I have about a month and a few weeks before I have to get home in Georgia again." I told him, sipping my tea.

"Georgia? So, we were neighbors and I didn't know?" He questioned, amused.

"I didn't even know til this week." I responded.

"Well I'm glad you came. Do you have an idea of where you'll find Zayn?" He asked, drinking his own tea.

"And again, I haven't looked." I chuckled lightly and grabbed my iPhone. He nodded and presided with his drink. I typed up Zayn Malik. My mouth hung. "Hmm. I didn't know Zayn was a southerner too." I said out to him. "Where?" Liam responded looking intently at my phone. "Georgia." I smiled.

Niall:

I have a plan. Maybe it's risky but it's worth a shot.