Chapter 17

AN: if I update this often it means I'm getting a lot of emotions down from my life right now. I'm pretty proud about the recent chapters and here is another one you can enjoy. Or not. It's up to you..(wow I'm chatty today.)

Chapter 17
Liam:
Harry leaned against my chest holding me tightly. He'd make small sounds that made my heart drop. We'd been in his room for over an hour and this is pretty much where our conversation resulted. I've rubbed his back and decided not to say anything. It really doesn't seem like the time.
He'd been in his bathroom and when he walked back in his room he stared distantly into the bed sheets.. He broke down and I have yet to know why.
"Hey Li?" There was a soft knock from the door.
I tried to move off Harry but he stayed put, only grabbing my arm tighter.
"Are you-? Oh." Zayn walked in and closed the door behind him.
"He's been like this for a while. I don't know what happened he just ..." I trailed off. I didn't know what to think.
A few minutes later Zayn poked my shoulder. I looked at Harry and he was asleep. I got him off me slowly and tucked him in. I turned off the lights and closed his door. I went to the living room and sighed.
"Li... I just found out Lou has a man... He's pretty serious about it." I turned to him. I was shocked. I sat down covering my mouth with my hand.
"That explains Harry. He came out saying that 'he knew it' and I don't catch all of it but he seemed really mad at himself. He looked completely broken in there! Oh my god Zayn, he knows! That poor boy just got his heart broken!" I shook my head. No this wasn't happening.
"Zayn, I thought Lou loved Haz. I don't know.. I mean how serious is Lou about it? What did he tell you?" I needed some answers, this just doesn't happen.
"Well, I also assumed he was into Harry but he laughed and told me about Matt, that's the bloke by the way, anyways he says they've been together for 3 years. Lou seemed so.....He's fond of him I'm sure. I guess Harry overheard... Man. I feel for the guy. That's a harsh way to be blown off." We heard some rustles.
Soon we saw Louis come out from the shadow of the hallway and turn into the kitchen. He turned to see us and he grinned slightly.
"Hey lads. What's with the tense atmosphere? Some confessin comin along?" He smirked and walked to the cabinet. He took out a glass.
Zayn looked at me but only a glance. What does he mean?
"I'm just teasin! Wow, this room seems intense. What's goin on?" He took a drink from his cup of water. We stayed quiet. He finished looking at us both.
"Uh okay... Is it serious? Did I just ruin a moment? I'm sorry I'll just... Go back.. Uh. Byee!" He shuffled quickly out of the main living area.
"What does he mean moment? What confessions?" I asked Zayn. He shook his head.
"Oh you know him... He's a jokester. He he.. Nice one Lou! Maraca!" What?
"Maraca?" I looked at him. He looked really red.
"It's an inside joke." He responded after a silence.
"I think we should do something about Harry. You know take him out or something back in London. Maybe he could meet someone or something," he seemed relieved I dropped the subject but then I quickly added," We will talk about what Louis was suggesting later." He nodded his eyes not reaching mine. I looked at him before getting up and entering in where Lou was digging under the bed.
"Uh looking for somethin?" I asked. He only looked at my shoes and back under.
"Oh so you two done?" I could hear his grin from here.. "Uh nothing. I think I shouldn't put something on your shoulders at this time." He got up not looking at me directly and patted my shoulder leaving. "Bye Li!"
Okay, what?
Niall:
Li was always a little oblivious..
Okay a lot.
Wow, now I'm talking about him to myself...
Ladies and gentlemen this is the aftermath of Niall's death..
Why did I expect actual claps?
Zayn:
"Lou! Are you trying to make everyone hate you?" He looked at me and chuckled.
"I don't know what you mean." He looked down to his phone.
"Look Lou. I am trying hard not to choke you like Harry almost did." I pointed to where Li was sleeping,"He doesn't know. He won't know. As for you I suggest you cool down on Haz. We all grew apart. Some... More than others." I stepped back and went to my own room.