Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Louis:

'If that's what you wanted, then why come back?

To be on your independent self, and live with your fame and wealth...why'd you come back?

It's been 5 years, since I last saw you.

How could I forget you if you've been everywhere?

I can't even go to Wal-Mart without seeing your face on the Gossip magazine about your recent hookups.

Yeah, I've moved to the U.S. I thought it would help me go along with my life. I guess you've made it difficult with being popular huh?

I heard you'll be in town. You're on a tour. I remember how we used to pass out as soon as we got in the hotel after a gig. But that was a long time ago.

Have you forgotten all those times? Have you forgot Liam, Zayn, Niall or I? I don't think you would forget about Ni. Its been five years since he left too only it wasn't intentional.'

How stupid am I? I was thinking of how I would talk to him. I've been good the past 3 years, the first two were way too difficult, but I managed; now he is soon to be my current hometown's biggest news. I moved to Georgia. Small but a lovely place, green everywhere, obviously in the suburban area.

What happened in the past is the past: I've said that to myself more times than I could care about counting. Just the recent thought of seeing him again brought up things I've tried to cover up for half a decade. Can't really say I've moved on.

I am planning to leave before he comes. I thought about it after hearing the 15th announcement of his' arrival.

Maybe I'll visit my family; I miss them dearly, or I might search for the boys. They seem to have taken up the opportunity of having the press-free life, as I did. Don't know where they are, but hopefully I can search them up or something.

I clicked off my TV as I zipped up my suit case. Heading back should calm me. I do have a job, a cheap one, but none of the less I love it. I'm a library assistant. Spending hours surrounded by silence and books, like my personal own heaven.

What's also changed is that I came out, admitted both to myself and life that I was in fact, gay. Support was the only thing I received from my mum and sisters. I love them dearly, call them at any point in the day that I can. I don't speak much, to anyone really, just them. The only light in life I have right now

Lately since the news, I feel like I'm in a rut. Same daily life gets boring. I don't see much of a change coming anytime soon.

Another good reason for me to leave (not leaving because of him, no...Runaway from your problems doesn't solve anything.)

Bad advice if you don't use it.

Well mister stupid head, I have no problems so I'm not running away from anything.

Feeling content with my dominance I fell back onto the mess of a bed and closed my eyes after I had remembered to set an alarm.

Zayn:

I pulled the strap over my shoulder grabbing my glasses off my desk. Finally I get to go home after a tiring day. I closed my overly huge office door and turned to give a wave to Frank, the night janitor here in Re's Studios. Being the head assistant, this was a normal night. I get in my black car, drive to my apartment 35 mins away.

Checking each email I came across one that actually interested me.

Harry Styles: In Georgia for A Month!

Famous Harry E. Styles will be coming to Georgia for a break! Why would he choose such a small worthless place? Nothing ever goes on in that inny tiny state in the US, Click to Read More.

Now in my times of traveling around the US, Georgia was a lovely place. Stupid media "know-it-alls". Next to the link my boss had added a message. Guess I'm looking for a Mr. Styles tomorrow afternoon....

Liam:

I threw the bottle away and heard it slam onto the bottom of the trash bin. I was not attempting to look at it or myself tonight.

Why am I so stupid?

Might as well be locked in a cell and call me crazy too. I can't do anything right. I haven't found a real job because why risk it? It's my fault for everything. I'll just screw up more for everyone.

Why am I still here?

Just suffering until tomorrow. I've thought about ending it. Doesn't take much, there's so many ways, and it's not like anyone would care. I haven't heard from my mum or anyone else really. I've been stuck with a very cheep job at a corner gas station 24 hours. There isn't much left here for me. Lost my mates,a love, my career, my life.... Yet there's this one feeling. Something telling me:

No wait! Just wait it's coming! Patience, nearly to you.

I just don't know how long I can wait.

Harry:

"Thanks John! See ya in a few weeks!" I waved my hand out to him along with my black beanie clutched in between my fingers. He smiled back and saluted me as he drove off. I turned to the airport one hand fixing beanie onto my mess of a head and one hand held onto my suitcase. I adjusted the duffle bag on my back and started towards the sliding doors.

Thanks to my wonderful management I got the most undetected and best airport to be at, if I didn't want to be seen. My ray bans covering my green eyes and scarf covered most of my face. Feels good to not be pressed up with cameras in the face at an airport. Checking in I sat down at a bench fit for two.

I let out a light sigh. I had an hour before my flight, might as well relax and think about what clubs I'm hitting when I get there. The girls and drinks are said to be amazing. I trust Ben to be telling me the truth.

Of course I have to be careful. With 2017's technology I can have the best disguise as a 26 year old, brown eyed soccer player.

My cover story - Born in London in 1991 March 8. Visiting family in Jackson county. I play soccer and have been for two years now, amateur.

'Boarding to Atlanta, Georgia. Flight 457.'

Well here I go.

Niall:

Oh dear...

It's all a mess. I need to fix this, before anything else goes wrong.

I wonder if it complicates things of I'm dead..