Chapter 8 PART 2

An: here's part 2 which is shorter I think... Thanks!

Chapter 8 (2)

Zayn:

'Hello?'

'Hey mate. It's me Lou!'

Louis?

'Hey..'

'Listen, my mum had an idea of making a party at the end of this month. I was wondering if you could come.'

A party? Why had he called so sudden?

'Uh sure. Mind if a friend comes along?'

'Not at all. Liam's gonna be there! See you soon! Oh I forgot. I was going to come and visit but I didn't know if you were busy-'

'Not a problem. Plenty of room.'

'Great! See you next week and then we can head to my mums together.'

'Sounds good. See you then!'

I ended the call. Harry just looked at me. Oh yeah!

"We're gonna have guests next week." I announced.

"Guests? Who?" He asked turning off my tv and turning completely towards me.

"Lou and Liam are coming."

Liam:

"I never said I was coming! Are you crazy?!" I told Louis as he walked into the kitchen.

"What? I thought it would be easier to get all of us to the party." He defended reaching in the fridge for a beer.

"But go to Zayns? And then look for Harry? Did you think of this at all?" I looked at him, completely serious.

He removed the cap but only stared at the bottle.

"I... Look it's for my mum. She got the idea, I'm only making her happy." He took a swig at the drink.

"Ugh. When are we leaving?" I gave in. He paused and left the beer on the counter.

"Yay! Thank you Leeyumm!!" He squealed and hugged me.

Niall:

Phase one complete.