Chapter 18

Chapter 18

3rd:

The week moved slowly along. There was less conversation between all four and they all hardly left their room to face the other on the way out. There wasn't any more fights because of the lack of time they spent together.

It became late Thursday night like a slap to Harry mainly. He'd forgotten he'd agree to go to Louis'..

Harry:

"C'mon lads, catch up! The gate is just over here." Liam led the group to the entrance to our flight. I fell behind due to me regretting. I looked out of my hood left and right making sure there were no girls anywhere, especially reporters. Thankfully the airport was empty from what I can see. Not all empty but there were nice senior people and way too young children that could never recognize us. I managed to feel calm as we waited to board.

Everyone seemed so busy, and I felt annoyed. Being a pop star I'm not used to not having attention. I went to the boarding desk and smiled at the attendant. I smirked.

Liam:

All three of us looked up and saw Harry flirt with the young but older than him women. She was embarrassed but kept smiling to him. I looked at Zayn with a nod. I looked to my right and saw Louis on his phone.

Louis:

"Babe, yeah I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you how long I'll be. As soon as I get home I'll call you."

"You know it's almost midnight right?" He chuckled through the phone.

I pouted even if he couldn't see me.

"You said you'd wait for me.."

"I know I know. And I will. I was kidding Lou. I miss my sass man."

"Oh dear god no. Don't call me that! I told you we wouldn't speak about that after that night!"

He laughed again.

"Hey I've been thinking... How about when I get back we get a fish? And have a tank with a plastic ship and stuff. I already thought of the name! Sparky! Well as long as it a colorful one. .." I paused.

"Lou you there?" He asked.

"Babe, do you know anything about fish?" He cracked up again and I smiled. We ended the call after shortly with me making him promise to think about it.

"Love you babe. See ya soon!"

"Love you too, bye M." I looked at my phone. The call had lasted over 20 minutes. It was the first call I had with Matt since I left Liam's. I turned to Zayn hauling me over to the gate door. Oh yay more boring time sitting..

I got a text from Matt:

Have a safe flight Lou! Xx

I replied with a smiley face and locked my phone again.

*-8- hours later*

We arrived and got off the plane. We went to get the only big suitcase on the conveyer belt. My phone died on the way here so I couldn't text Matt that id landed to warn him about our Skype call. I frowned as we waited. I heard a scoff.

"Oh wow. Mate look at that lad. He over done his flower count. I guess he loves his chick." Zayn said from behind me. For a laugh I turned to look.

I squealed. It was Matt!

"Babe!" I ran into his arms into a hug. I talked into his chest.

"What the hell Matt? When did you come here?" I looked up to him.

"I was here after you left your mom. I wanted to surprise you." He smiled down at me. He was taller than I am so I got on my tiptoes to kiss him.

"Oh god. I've missed you. This was a pleasant surprise. Did my mum tell you about the get together?" I asked letting him hold me with his arm.

"Yeah. Are you not going to introduce me?" He motioned to the lads.

"Oh.. Oh! Yeah! Matt this is Zayn, Liam, and Harry. Guys this is Matt. My boyfriend. Sorry I didn't tell you all. It never came up." I shrugged.

Matt looked at me and wigged his eyebrows. I realized what he was referring to and laughed.

"Oh my god Matt! Stop!" I slapped his chest.

"Hey Li, there it is. Harry can you help me?" Zayn asked. Harry went to help him and Liam went to look it over. I looked at Matt and hugged him again.

Liam:

We left the airport in two separate cabs. Unwillingly Harry rode with Lou and Matt. I wanted to object and take his place but we were holding up the cabs and were left with no choice.

"Zayn, I really think we did the wrong thing back there. Harry must feel like shit right now in that cab with the love couple."

"I know Li. I know. I'm sorry but I couldn't stop them neither could you." He rubbed my arm. We were almost there. I will have to find a way to repay Harry.

Niall:

Ooh bad move on the cabs. Dear god this situation is completely screwed up.

AN: I don't think I have anything to say. Thanks for reading!