Chapter 27

AN: I'm sorry for the wait!

Chapter 27

Harry:

"Stop.."I felt him mumble on my lips. I backed off discovering that he still had his eyes closed but his arm was putting distance between us. He started to shake his head mumbling words I could not hear.

"What?" I tried to look at his face again as he started to pull away. He pushed me back creating a barrier with his arms.

"I said, goodbye." He didn't look me in the eyes as he sped away from me.

I don't know why I didn't run for him.

Louis:

"I said, goodbye."

I didn't turn back nor did I say anything as I ran past Zayn on my way out. I composed myself enough to drive home but instead of walking inside, I stayed in my car ignoring my phone flashing. I'm a mess. I'd let my feelings take over me; I just can't believe I didn't let go of the past. I can't believe I let myself just be so open after I knew I'd screw myself over. What we'd done was wrong. I was in love with Matt. I mean I am in love with Matt.

God, what the hell is wrong with me?

Liam:

-the next morning-

I was in my bed. I don't remember how I got this hangover. Thank god my curtains were closed and the sun was out of my face.

I looked over to my cheap rusty alarm clock. It was almost noon. I sat up sighing. I rubbed my forehead and clenched my eyes shut. I almost jumped off my bed at the sound of rustling on the other side of my room. I looked over seeing a sleeping Zayn on the foot of my bed in a chair; a cheap one so he looked super uncomfortable.

"Zayn?" I asked quietly. He turned to his side still asleep. I was confused. I got up and out of my bed to walk over into my bathroom. I was still fully dressed. From what I do remember from yesterday was I think was just working with Mark. We were at the gas station and then.. Zayn. Oh no. It all came back to me. I was only half drunk when we were dancing; I remember that clearly. But soon after I got more drinks before whatever happened following that. I turned back into my room seeing that Zayn was beginning to wake.

"Li?" He called out as I walked in behind him.

"Right here. Don't yell." I plead.

"Sorry." He apologized. He started to get up.

"How did we get back here?" I asked him. He took a breath.

"What do you remember?" He sounded calm but his eyes told otherwise..

"Last thing? Uh..I got slapped in the face by a blonde chick. That's it." No harm to lie if we both were drunk. If he doesn't remember I don't.

"Haha. Yeah. After that Harry called and sent me over to his concert which I brought you along to. You were too drunk to be left alone." It makes sense.

"Oh." I nodded.

"Yeah." There was an awkward pause as he stood there looking around my plain room. "I think I gotta go. I just wanted to make sure you were okay this morning before leaving."

"Oh you're leaving?" I was kind of disappointed.

"Um yeah. I had enough time off the past month and have some big records to look over when I get back." I gave him my best 'I understand' look.

"Oh okay." I started to lead him to the front door.

"You never gave me your number." He stated.

"I don't have a cell. I called you over a telephone box. Sorry." He shook his head understanding.

"It's fine Li." It looked like he was going to add on to what he said but he had an incoming call. He excused himself out. I said goodbye as he walked on. I took a huge breath as I turned back around and closed my door. Never drinking again.

Niall:

If Zayn screws this over I swear..well never mind. Can't kill with what's dead. Yes that makes sense.