Chapter 25

AN: the next chapter will be one of my favorites!

Chapter 25

*2 months later*

Harry:

"Feelings for Harry?! Hahaha.

I have a boyfriend.."

"Seems special"

"Oh yes! I actually already know I love him. He's just the best guy I've met in probably my life!"

"My mum really likes him and so do my sisters"

"We've dated 3 years now."

"That was a lifetime ago."

I angrily pulled at my hair again. I blew out the last of my cigarette. I stomped on it on my way back into the bus. It's should be easy; moving on, having a life, being happy.

But how do you clear your head after it's been invaded? After the storm broke every rock down to a pebble? When there's nothing left but the remains and memories along with hopes crushed and fantasies forgotten but still dreamed?

These thoughts tormented my head. I was on a three day break. My next concert was on Friday so I could rest up, but how could I? I don't even know if I can finish this tour.

*flashback to Zayn's*

"Do you think you'll be back or are you tired of this place?" He joked. I shrugged, I was still very hung over from last night.

"Hey Z? Could you do me a favor and send this to Louis?" I handed him an envelope. He looked at me curiously. He accepted and took hold of it. I thanked him silently before we were out the door.

*End of Flashback*

I'd given Louis 2 tickets to my last show next month. I hope he comes but at the same time I was nervous as hell.

God damn you Louis Tomlinson.

Zayn:

I had called Liam once. He answered and we had a brief conversation but I haven't heard from him in a month. I was offered to be on tour with Harry which I agreed to. Easy pay just showing up. The next show was in Florida. I was thinking of surprising Liam after the show coming over. I'd have to call Louis to find out where he lives since the Internet did nothing for me. I kept reading that he lived in a broken down neighborhood. People and rumors aren't reliable.

Louis:

I woke up in Matt's arms. He was still sleeping because I could hear his steady breathing. I looked up to my dresser next to my door. I was back in Georgia. Matt doesn't live with me because as much as I love him I haven't taken that step up yet. Matt had slept over since it got late after we finished our movie marathon last night. I got out of the bed and went over to my dresser. I like it because I'm taller than the top of it. I looked through the mirror to Matt. He was facing the wall so I didn't see his face. I rubbed my shoulder trying to make myself comfortable to know he's there with lack of success. I breathed out a sigh and turned back towards an envelope on the dresser top. My mum had passed it to me before I left saying that Zayn sent it for Harry. I opened it before surprised to see tickets there. Matt thought it was a good idea and agreed to come along if I wanted; only I didn't know if I wanted to go. Sure I would love to support him but I would feel out of place.

"Babe?" I heard Matt wake up. I half smiled and turned to him.

"Right here." He turned back towards me and smiled brightly.

"I'm going to make us some breakfast k? You seem more tired than I am Louis." He doesn't normally call me Lou, and it bothered me a little. I nodded receiving the kiss he left before he walked out of the room. I looked back at the tickets silently making the decision that I'd go.

Niall:

Finally something's are going right.