Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Louis:

"Mum, I'm going to find Liam."

I choose Liam as my first encounter because he would be easy to convince. I'm not sure on what I'm convincing him to do but my plan still has some kinks to be worked on.

"That's good, honey. When are you leaving?" My mum took the news well. I think she thinks this would do good.

"Good question. Actually I have to look up where he is." My mum giggled at me and followed behind as I sat down the home computer.

I typed in Liam Payne, shocked, unlike my mother who merely read out his details.

'Liam Payne, 23, and lives in ____, Florida. Ex- member of One Direction now works in a gas station near Johnson's beach.'

Well honey I guess you'll be leaving pretty soon now huh?" She took a sip of her tea as she moved away from the screen.

Liam, in the U.S.? South of me and I never knew? Suddenly I felt guilty that we all had been driven so far in the past five years.

"Mum, it was nice to see you and visit but I've got to get a plane to Florida by Friday."

Zayn:

My usual Wednesday morning was ruined as I woke up by the sound of Harry next door.

I banged my fist on my wall. "Harry! Keep ya selfs quiet or you'll both be outside on the street in 3 minutes!!!"

I bet the bastard heard me but kept going at it anyway. I grabbed my pillow and pulled it over my head.

God damn you, Styles.

I ran into my personal 'thank god' bathroom and quickly turned on my shower and undress the best I could with a hand on my ear. I was relived as I drew out the unspeakable sounds that have been made by my roommate and a girl with the flow of my shower. I stayed in for as long as I could, hardly actually showering.

Before I had felt that my skin couldn't wither up anymore, I hopped out and dried myself with my towel, dressing lazily, since I took today off anyways, and walked to the kitchen.

Unfortunately for me the girl was still here. Veronica or some thing like that. I didn't care. It was probably Harry's girl of the week (of the countless many) How girls manage to shut up about him being here amazes me since they hardly knew what day the 4th of July was. I can't tell if she's American.

I left Harry the flirt, with her in there as I grabbed a pop tart and walked out.

It sickens me. Harry was so innocent and caring and now his a jerk and player. Clubs every night he's been here. Not even a week and he's got a girl coming every night.

Literally.

I almost chuckled at myself before I heard the front door slam shut.

Thank you again!

"Twat, you knew I wasn't going to throw you both out?"

" Woah there, we aren't in England you know. Twat shouldn't really be used here." He responded leaning against the door frame. He had on black pj bottoms and no shirt. I scoffed at him.

"Fine then, ass. When are planning to stop these 'outings'?" I asked flipping on the tv.

He laughed and sat on the black couch across from me.

"Me? Stop what? Living? There's no fun in that, Zaynie." He pouted.

I looked at him, disbelieving what I was hearing.

"Haz, are you alright?" He looked at me confused.

"Of course I am! Do I look okay to you? See I'm smiling!" He tried to smile but failed.

I asked him a question that's been on my tongue since I picked him up.

"Why are you on break? Why did you choose to disappear here?"

He smirked and looked at me. "I knew you were here. Think I don't do my research? I needed to get away. Sort out the mind I guess." His smirk faded as he talked. For a while I had seen the old Harry, the one with a problem on his mind.

"I'm missing something aren't I?" He questioned me.

I answered thoughtfully, "I don't know Harry. I don't know."