Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Meanwhile-

Harry:
Louis and Matt were asleep on the right side of the cab. I huddled near the left door. God how in love do they have to be in front of others?

'I wanted to surprise you! Suck my mouth off Lou! Your mum loves me more than anything! Let's have sex with our eyes!'

It's horrifying. Really need to get away from them when we get there. I really hope that we would I won't be staying next to the room they will be in.

I looked out the window. God this place was beautiful. I hadn't been able to slow life down enough to see places like this again. I may want to do some exploring. Today I just wanna sleep as I get there.

"Oi! We're here!" I shoved Louis a bit before getting out of the cab. I pulled up my hoodie because it was raining.
"Thanks." I handed the cab driver 15 pounds. I turned to see Zayn and Liam arrive as well. I wondered where Louis and ....Matt went. I saw them on the path to Louis' flat. Louis was speaking to him and I couldn't hear them over the rain; Louis then got up on Matt's level and pulled him into a kiss. I looked away. And walked towards them as fast as I could to knock on the door. I heard Louis say," I always wanted to kiss in the rain no matter how silly it sounds." He giggled.
I felt Liam grab my shoulder and squeeze it. I didn't look away from the door until Jay opened it. She smiled brightly and welcomed us in. I greeted Louis' sisters with hugs and maybe a real smile.
"Oh god it's freezin. You poor boys cold? Oh I'll bring some blankets. Daisy can you heat up some water? I'm going to make some soup." Louis had two more sisters after One Direction but I guess they were asleep. The twins were the only ones here that i know of. Not sure about Lottie and Fizzy. I think they two were off to uni possibly.
I sat down on the couch looking around. Every time I came here it felt like my second home. It seemed a little different but I enjoyed the nice setting of the neat and clean smelling home.
"So I have your rooms ready. Zayn and Liam you are taking Lottie's room at the first door to the left. Fizzy's room is now the babies' so boo bear and Haz are sharing." She gave out bowls of soup as she talked. I tensed up under the black blanket she gave me. Louis looked back towards matt and asked him where he was staying and he said a motel. I was surprised. I was expecting him to stay with Louis but guess not... But do I really have to stay with him?
"Harry? Dear are you okay?" I heard jay ask me.
"I'm sorry what?" I asked. I'm pretty sure I missed something.
"I was asking if there was a problem." She looked at me kindly. She and my mum had kept contact but I didn't really spend time with her when jay was around.
I shook my head at her and tried to smile.
"Okay good. Now, everyone should be getting ready for bed. I don't want to hear anything after 10pm!"
She instructed us. I nodded and hauled myself up to Louis room. Louis hadn't followed. I guess he had to say good bye to Matt or some shit. I used my old blanket and the black one I received and used them to make a comfortable bed on the ground. I wasn't next to his bed; I set up as far as I could be, near his window.
His room hadn't changed. It had the same navy blue walls and old posters hanging by the old dusty tape. I looked around more. He had his pictures of his sisters and mum.. An old one of all 5 of us back in the x-factor house. Li, Zayn and Niall to the left smiling straight to the camera;Louis and I hugged each other. We were farther away from the lads and we smiled more to each other than to the camera... Back then I was almost as tall him maybe even shorter ... Now he doesn't pass my neck. I grinned a bit. I then thought back to when he had to make himself taller to kiss Matt... Oh how I wish that was me. Hmm that might be good song lyrics..
I started humming to myself. I laid down to sleep and heard footsteps. I turned my head towards the window and I could see his reflection. He frowned when he saw me. I think he almost came up to me but he turned to close the door. He took off his shirt and started changing into his pjs.
"I know you're watching me. You still can't control staring like a stalker?" He asked surprising me. God damn it.
He threw a pillow at me.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" He grinned and turned off his light. I half smiled turning to cover my face with the ground.

Liam:

Zayn and I had split up the bed. We laid sideways even if our feet hung off. I had my side and he had his but I broke off the nonexistent border and huddled near him. I was cold and felt restless. He gladly opened his arms and I took up his offer. I stared up to the ceiling holding on tightly to Zayn. I turned my head to look at him.
"Zayn?" He hummed in response.
"How has your life been? You know since we all broke up." I asked. We never brought up the topic. We've been reunited after 5 years and haven't asked about how we've been living. I haven't been living but still.
"Uh well, I spent a few years working as a waiter.. I was found by a manager at a music company and became the co-executive for almost a year now. Really enjoy my job. Uh single cuz the job requires late nights and traveling. I do meet interesting people I guess." He rambled on. He really had a nice one.
"Hey, what have you done. How'd you get to sunny Florida?" He asked me after he focused again.
"Uh well, nothing like you and Harry. I've been working in part time job. I live in an apartment alone and yeah I guess I haven't trying to find a relationship. Especially since .. Well yeah a pretty low down life. Nothing special.." I looked onto the bedsheets and tried to flatten down the crinkles. He pulled me closer.
"Let's get some sleep huh li?" I nodded watching him yawn. He kissed my hair and I laid onto his chest. I had a proper night's sleep..