Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Zayn:

Louis was asleep on the couch while I watched TV on a couch next to him. I was close to sleep myself when I heard Harry come out of his room. He watched Louis briefly before looking towards me.

"A bit sleepy mate?" He chuckled before heading towards the kitchen.

I stopped him. "Harry, I think we need to talk." I kept my voice low.

He looked confused. I motioned him to the kitchen and got up.

I looked back at Louis before walking behind him.

"Harry, were you ever going to... Um," I paused. "You know tell Lou about ....last night?" I finished off.

He sighed. I'm pretty sure he's been thinking about this.

"Look, I'm not sure about what happened but-"

"It was a drunken mistake. Nothing to talk about. I don't even think he remembers. Stop worrin' okay?" He spoke calmly.

"I just feel so guilty and-" that bastard cut me off again.

"We were drunk. End of story." He said it more sternly as if he was older than me.

But he did shut me up. He turned his back to me. I took that as a cue to leave so I did.

Liam:

I am still organizing my stuff versus Louis' since I know he won't pack for himself.

It was quiet. I had my hand on my hip and my other on my face. I can't believe I'd forgotten my money. All of it! I only had about 5$ in my pocket right now. How could I forget money? It was only one of the valuable things in my home. After the break up we got our money. It wasn't much to retire or anything but enough to keep stable.

"Sup?" I jumped. Jeez. I am way too jumpy.

"Sorry to scare? What's wrong? You look like it's the end of the world or somethin'." Zayn asked sitting on the bed.

"Oh well uh... I left my money back at home. God I'm an idiot!" I exclaimed.

"That's quite a problem. Look mate don't worry I'll help you out." He suggested.

I shook my head at him. "Don't be ridiculous! I can never-"

"You can pay me back later. No worries." He pated my shoulder. "Now, stop stressing."

He got up and left.

God I'm selfish.

Harry:

I made my tea and walked into my room. I didn't pay a mind to Zayn nor Louis sleeping. It was dark out and I might go clubbing in an hour. It's time to relax again.

*Later*

I downed another round with some lovely strangers. They kept talking to me but I only nodded along. I didn't care. I was at peace.

I grabbed whoever was next to me and over the loud music I said things I don't think will be ever repeated. She clung to me for another two hours as we danced with a group of other messy and carefree people. Loud music, blinding, flashing, white green and purple lights danced along to the beat of the grinding bodies. The brunette next to me grabbed me and held me never letting go of my shirt. She whispered in my ear and whatever it was put me in a trance...

I soon took her with me. We needed to get away from the crowdness; she and I got the privacy in my room. I remember sloppy kisses and the quick speed of her hands all over me. Her sounds and body disgusted me, yet I didn't care.

Minutes later: I didn't lay next to the brunette. I covered her up and went into my bathroom. I sat on the toilet lid in the dark. I didn't do anything but sit there and stare into the mirror. I didn't feel drunk. I wanted to care. I wanted to feel, to be at peace, but after looking at myself all night I couldn't tell who I was and why I wanted these things. I don't know if I wanted to relax.

~~~~

Louis:

I woke up around 11:30pm. I stretched and grabbed the remote. I flicked through the channels desperate for entertainment. It was late and I'm pretty sure everyone else was asleep. I was about to fall asleep again around 1 while watching reruns of Doctor Who when I heard giggles and the front door opening. I hadn't imagined that Harry was out. I peeked out from the top of the couch; he was grabbing a girl that was attached to him. Watching them made me very disgusted, they seemed to not notice I was in the room. They stumbled into the house laughing and touching each other.

Their sounds made me cringe. I stopped staring and when I heard them attempting to open the door I looked; they started making out before they even walked in! My vision blurred, after I heard the door shut I laid back down into the couch. I left the TV on and fell asleep not minding my wet cheeks and the extreme burn I felt.

AN: I will not go into the Harry details.