Chapter 12

AN: There's drunk truth or dare (SPOILER) Thank you so much for the reads! New and more stories starting next year!! Happy New Year!

Chapter 12

Liam:

Harry and I won against Lou and Zayn. 10-15.

Harry had told Louis and Zayn had to pay for our drinks. I agreed for only one drink...

Soon we got to the bar and after maybe my 3rd drink I hazed out. I remember Louis had only a water all night... pssh...

"Lou, you seem tense. C'mon, one drink..." I pushed a beer, or was it a shot? Vodka?

"Liam I'm fine. Who's gonna drive you lot home then? Plus I was just paying for the drinks." He pushed the alcohol away.

"C'mon Lou, you may be the oldest but you used to be so fun... What happened?" Zayn asked slurring making the words come out slowly.

I noticed as I sobered up a little that Harry sat quietly, beer in his left hand taking a sip, looking down at the table. I chuckled. I guess I was dying as Lou described it. We all got home by Lou's help which I am grateful for. I got to bed remembering the funny grin I wore.

Harry:

"I'm going to take Liam to bed. Zayn can you sit properly till' I come back?" Lou asked taking hold of Liam almost collapsing onto the first step on his way up.

I locked the door hearing them stagger up the stairs. I threw the keys onto the counter, taking off my jacket, I threw myself onto the couch and blew out a breath. Zayn sat next to my legs on the ground. "Hey mate. You okay?" Zayn asked situating his head sideways on my left leg.

"Why wouldn't I?" I responded. I looked forward. The moon was shining brightly outside settling between the friendly two gray clouds. Few little bright white specks joined it tonight.

"Mate, you didn't have anything but a beer tonight. You've stayed quiet. Not only today but what was that last night? Losing your charm already?" he softly chuckled. I grinned slightly.

"Nah. Wasn't up for it that's all." I shrugged off the question. He sat up straighter looking at me.

"Okay, so this is about Lou..Mate you have to-,"

"Woah, Zayn. Stop. No. This has....," I sigh, "this has nothing to do with Louis. It's personal. Look I'm fine, Zaynie."

He was about to say something as Louis came back and went into the kitchen passing by the couch Zayn and I lounged at. He seemed to lose interest as he got up and joined him. I guess it's safe to go on my phone now...

----

They were in there laughing, distracting me from my Angry Birds game. I was on level 45. I was replaying the levels to beat my high scores. How did I get 4500 on this level?

"Hey Haz, want some beer?" I heard Zayn ask. Well I am home, I won't cause any serious problems.

"Sure." I answered not looking away from my mediocre score. Why can't the bird just bounce towards the pig!?

Zayn came in with Louis following behind with 2 6-packs of beer. Zayn sat to my right with Louis to my slightly far left. Louis settled the beer on the coffee table in front of us and took one. He uncapped it and handed it to me. Just above a whisper, I thanked him.

Zayn had started some random show about cars. I didn't bother focusing and let myself drown with a handful of beers. Half an hour later I was ready for bed; I'm not going to try and make a worse day for myself tomorrow. I grabbed the empty bottles off the ground and table. Quietly I stepped towards the kitchen and dumped them off in the trash.

"Harreh?! Where *hiccup* you goin'?" I heard Louis blurt from the couch. His head had poked out from behind the cushions. My jacket that was on the same couch had been perched on top of his head covering his left side. I chuckled.

"To sleep. Night Lou...ie.." I muttered his name.

I waved at him as he screeched, "No Wait! I wanna play truth or dare, spin the bottle style!"

"YES I agree." Zayn exclaimed from the ground next to him.

Oh no, this is going to end bad.

--

"Zayn it's your turn!!" Louis had me drinking more since Zayn took out 4 more packs of beer and a bottle of vodka.

Zayn turned the bottle clockwise and it landed on me. Both of them started giggling, even me. I don't know what was so funny though.

"Umm Dare." I squealed. I'm pretty sure I'm totaled. This seems a different type of drunk that I've been before.

"OKayyy. I dare you to snog lou, for at least 5 seconds! Lou, you have to get into it as well." Zayn demanded.

My eyes bugged out. Lou sat shocked and I started to chuckle, eventually breaking into a fit of laughter again. Louis soon was wearing his goofy grin again.

I was too hazed to notice we'd reached each other. I remember the distant giggle of Zayn in the background. I remember my heart rate pick up, I felt like I was exploding as I lent in. His eyes were shut reassuring me that this was okay. At the moment it was okay. We were shit drunk, wasted down to the bone. This was okay, I repeated as I felt his lips against mine. It doesn't matter about the shit storm that is tomorrow because, there I was kissing my best mate who I hadn't spoken to in 5 years, and he kissed back.

It was all okay.