Chapter 31

AN: I've had a hard time writing because of school. High school, whoo.... Please be patient. I'm going to try and finish soon. Here's chapter 31.

Chapter 31

Zayn:

He's changed. It's been a few weeks with him waking up from some actual sleep and he would make me breakfast but walk out the door before I'm at the table. He doesn't say where he goes but he's gone for hours. When I come home he's either locked up in his room or still out. I don't question him but try to still talk to him.

"Li, there's a business dinner tomorrow night and I was wondering if you would want to come along..." I tried again for him to go out with me but he only shook his head behind the book in his hands.

"Is it um a good book?" I nodded towards it.

He looked at me and simply said "Yeah, typical lesbian love with a murder end. Very good." I rose my eyebrows.

Liam turned his head back towards the page as he shifted the book so I could see the cover.

'A Rotten Flower' huh...

"Um, okay." I shrugged returning to my agenda on the table.

I heard a thud. I looked back at Liam whom had stood up from the couch seeming furious. Correction, is.

"Li?"

"Do you have a problem? Is being who you are wrong?!" He was turning slightly pink.

"Wait sorry?" He wasn't making sense.

"Loving a man while being a man isn't disgusting to you huh? What right do you have after you stuck your own tongue down one of the most sex craved popster's throats?!" My eyes widened. We were both standing now but I was slightly intimidated with his words.

"I may need some clarification since I haven't been with Harry for about five years now. Can we be calm about this?" I was willing to talk but only in a better state.

"You and Harry think you're so hot hm? Lying and kissing whomever but judging anyone but themselves!" He started to storm towards his room but I held him back by his arm.

"You are not going to blow all that in my face and run off." I pulled him into the living room once more.

He had tears down his face but his expression still said anger all over it.

"You don't deserve an explanation. You know what you did and should be left confused. Be frustrated for all I care!" Liam didn't make a move to leave but seemed to not want to talk.

"Li, can you please tell me what I did. I'm sorry if I offended you..." I tried to look at him in the eyes but Liam seemed determined to glance away every time.

"So you're the type to kiss and forget huh? All your little affairs are easily forgotten. I don't know why I'm still living here at this point." He scoffed as he finished.

"Okay this isn't fair. If you mean our kiss that wasn't exactly forgotten." He blushed but quickly wiped it away.

"I uh didn't mean our...er..." He paused to take a breath,"This is about you and Harry. And don't start with that five years ago crap. Louis saw you two. That's why he was here right? To ask for an affair again. You two came back out pretty smiley." He crossed his arms no longer crying.

"Alright look there's no affair or anything. He and I are.. Were... broken. He was drunk at the door, honestly. He kissed me and then passed out. When I asked him to talk I told him we couldn't work out. He knew it too even back then when we dated; it was more like a kiss to seal it over. We- Harry and I- are nothing to each other but friends." I spared him the most details possible.

"What do you mean broken..?" He was turned away from me but I still heard him.

"I mean it's pretty obvious. Harry has a thing for Louis and they both won't just get together because of Matt. He's like a sad bunny." He nodded.

"I'm sorry I just felt it was unfair for Louis to see and myself as well to be left without being talked to about it. But like I don't think I understand yet." Liam has sat down and I follow sitting across from him. I sighed.

"When we began dating it wasn't as love craving as we thought it was. We broke up at the morning of the planned anniversary and were going to tell you guys but for Niall's sake we went along with the day. We only liked each other very much but we just couldn't stay in a relationship because we were both only using each other."

I tried to explain like it was a friends with benefit thing which I guess it was.

"Oh. Yeah yeah Harry upset with the Lou thing," I nodded,"But Zayn um is this about that person you fancied?" He looked slightly concerned. Oh god..

"Yeah yeah. Them. Being single and stuff is sorta hard." His eyes fell as he tried to send me a comforting smile.

"Liam I think we both know we have to talk-"

A loud ring cuts me off. I glance at him and he nods to my phone. I picked it up from the coffee table answering the call.

"Um hi Harry?"

"I need your help. Please come to the park down the street. And yes now." He hung up with out another breath.

Liam rose his eyebrows. I shrugged myself of confusion.

Harry:

More and more months are passing by and I can't stand it. I am guilty and have to get it over with. I need a plan. Zayn better be here soon.

15 minutes later I see a tan dark haired boy with a black jacket heading towards me followed by a slightly shorter dark brown haired Liam.

"Great, two heads to help." Zayn looked at me as if I was insane as Liam grinned.