Chapter 33

AN: SURPRISE i've got a goal to finish before the end of Halloween guys! Watch out. Chapter 34 on its way.

 Chapter 33

-Two months later-

Third Person:

In these quick short months Liam joined Louis and Matt moving to a nice home in Australia. They all got accustomed pretty okay. Louis and Liam went around like tourists instead of new neighbors. Matt was very glad Louis was content there. Louis started to patch things up with Harry. They called every week. Sent each other hilarious useless pictures. Harry’s favorite: of Liam and Louis surrounded by so much mud covered head to toe. (It’s his wallpaper) Louis insisted in Harry visiting but they both knew the pop star fame kept him away too often.

Zayn also was kept in touch; however he calls every other day content in just hearing Liam rant on and on of his and Lou’s antics. Zayn discreetly planned with Harry to visit them during spring break for them.

Louis:

“Bye babe! I’ll be home before you come home from dinner.” Matt pecked my cheek, waved to Liam from the couch and rushed out.

Liam and I had plans to volunteer at a school today then grab some lunch, catch a movie, shop for a little and have dinner.. It was a full day. Which is why he rushed Liam to get dressed. He only sulked pouting at his phone. I overdramatically sighed.

“Zayn?” he nodded. I pulled him up took away his phone and pushed him down the hall and into the bathroom. “You better be showered when I come back!”

I guess Zayn had a busy day today. It was the only explanation as to why he hadn’t called Li yet. Matter of fact.. Harry hadn’t answered my text from this morning.

“I’m done. Can I have my phone back?” I jumped back in surprised not expecting for him to be done so quick. I gave him his phone back as he sat back down with it.

“Nuh uh. Get up! We are expected to be at the school in 15 minutes let’s go.” Liam unwillingly followed me out and we soon were cleaning out the fields and play grounds of a primary school. Oh sorry. Elementary school. It was around midday when we’d finished and we went for some lunch eating like we never did before. We were so exhausted. We went home to change. I was in the living room looking for my other shoe when I heard a knock at the door. I hit my head with the coffee table. Groaning I stood and opened the door.

“Hello? Harry!! Zayn!” I jumped onto them both hugging them not believing they were here. “What are you guys doing here?” Liam heard my shouts and walked out with only a pair of jeans on.

“Zayn! Harry!” he greeted them lingering on Zayn smacking him because he had made Liam sad earlier.

“Zayn he looked like a poor puppy. Answer your calls please. It almost killed me.” I jokingly placed my hand on his shoulder. We all laughed. I ordered take out as we sat in the house catching up with each other.

-

Harry and I sat outside watching as Liam was pushed into the pool by Zayn. It was a hilarious sight to watch and get splashed as we laughed at Liam’s very manly scream. Zayn was then pulled by Liam and taken under.

“Okay okay. You’re turn. I’ve told you all there is to hear. Singing isn’t very entertaining on the road, well alone isn’t.” Harry pressed to ask me more about this place. I momentarily kept his last comment as a mental note.

“Honestly I’ve been trying to find a job. It was hard leaving the library. I miss Jenny,” I yearned to come back home but moving was feeling so great making leaving almost worth it, “I heard they may need a delivery guy for a take-out place, but I don’t know. I’ll have to learn how to drive again to get a license here.”      

“You should take it. Li probably feels guilty leaving you for his job. What is he again? Some store manager? Pizza delivery is so much cooler. Imagine all the people you meet.”

“What you mean the possible rapists and serial killers? Didn’t you hear about that 20 year old pizza guy that was kidnapped during his shift by a costumer? They only found the pizza.” Harry and I erupted in laughter again. We had to share some blankets outside since we hadn’t decided on what outdoor furniture to buy. I laid next to Harry’s arm as he was propped up against the sliding door. We were close again. Ever since we’d made up we talked freely to each other like we had met all over again. We aren’t as close to be cuddling anymore. This is the closest we’ve gotten.

“Lou? How would you feel about coming along on the tour with me? You can finally travel the world like you used to dream about.” Harry was right. I’d always wanted to tour the world. The breakup of One Direction crushed that dream immediately. There’s still a chance yet.

“I’ll definitely think about it.” I nodded to him. He gave me a warm smile as Liam and Zayn walked back out to us.

“It’s time for you two to get in. Now Zayn!” Liam had shouted and in a flash they both grabbed us and with surprising strength lifted us up onto their shoulders as we all splashed back into the cold water pool.

-

“Babe there’s some wings in the fridge. I think there still should be some beer left.” I started to rummage through the eggs and butter when I felt arms snake around my waist. I stood up straighter and turned to face him.

“Mm. You know you should invite Zayn and Harry tomorrow. I’m going to bring some coworkers. I think it would be fun to have a guy party huh?”

“Matt, guy party? You’re such a dork.” I stifled a laugh leaning my head against his chest. He pulled me back, smiled at me and kissed me.

“Fine... You’ve persuaded me.” I gave him a grin.