chapter two.

Multimedia Jamie Christiano Rivera.
additional facts: 16 yrs old, Sophomore, Dating Alina, and he's bi-curious.

Jamie Rivera's POV:
Subway Train 3:27 pm.

"Yeah, you should really come over babe. My brothers over at his friends house, we got the whole house to ourselves." I say into the phone as I plop myself down on the subway train seat. "Man I told you my mom doesn't get home until 10, she's working late shift..." I let out a loud sigh as Alina tells me won't be able to come over.

She's been on lock down basically all summer ever since her mom found that condom wrapper under her bed. I remember, her dad was going crazy. Banging on my door and shit spilling cusses. That mans crazy but that sure ain't stopping me. Alina got that good good.

I hang up the call going and go to my home screen scrolling through my applications. Clicking Facebook Messenger, I click my recent conversation and reply to this cute ole' thing I've been siding lately.

"You tryna come over shawty? I miss you for real."

typing.....

"Yeah, I'll be there in ten daddy."

I form a giant smirk across my lips reading the last part and stuff my phone into my True Religion hoodie pocket glancing up as the train comes to a stop. Getting onto my feet, I saunter over to the door waiting for them to open. I need to hurry up and get home. Can't just call a hoe over and not be looking and smelling your best, I had gym last period too.

The doors detach opening way for me and I quickly scramble over to the staircase getting onto my street. As I stroll down the side walk, I bump into this one chick I knocked last week. "Hey Jamie! How come you don't text me no more?😕" she breathes out looking up into my eyes and puts her hand onto my shoulder.

Damn this bitch's breath stinks... I place my hand on the back of my neck awkwardly smiling up into her eyes. "Uh, I been real busy lately... I'll give you a call sometime this week. But, I gotta go, see ya." She folds her arms across her chest and flips her hair with a quick roll. I give her a quick wave as I brush past her nearing my building.

Rummaging through my pocket, I pull out my keys slowly jogging up the stone steps. I put the key into the hole twisting it clockwise and enter my doorway rapidly running upstairs to the second floor. Entering my bedroom, I kick my shoes off and take off my hoodie throwing it onto the floor. Walking over to my drawer, I pull out a pair of baggy shorts, and a clean pair of white socks.

I step leg after leg out of my jeans and slide into my shorts tying the waist band. Suddenly, my door bell rings and I quickly switch my socks and run over to my dresser spraying cologne all over my body. I'm tryna get some tonight for sure.

Stepping out of my bedroom, I gradually amble my way down the staircase towards the door. I grip onto the knob giving it a counter clockwise twist and form a smile across my face as I look up at Francey.

"Hey babyboy." I reach outwards grabbing him by his waist and pull him through my doorway kicking the door closed behind him with my right foot. "You missed me daddy?" He mutters looking up at me with innocent eyes.