chapter three.

Multimedia Andre Raúl Santos.
additional facts: 17 yrs old, Junior, Single, and he's straight.

Andre Santos's POV:
Andre's House 3:57 pm.

I quickly lean myself in smashing my lips against his. I couldn't control myself. This nigga had me feeling some way since I seem him sophomore year. I slowly let my hands wander up his shirt caressing his nipples when he pushes me away with a raised brow. "What the actual fuck Andre... Is this the only reason you called me over?!"

Fuck. I really messed up. What if he tells somebody about this... I can't let the world think I'm a little faggot like him. Because I'm not. Just something about little shawty, ion know.

"Nah, I'm real sorry. I actually need a good grade it's just, you kind of cute. It's nothing... I ain't mean to come up all on you like that shawty, I'm sorry." He turns his head looking over at the wall and hesitantly sits back down.

I think I'm safe... Thank god. Sitting back down beside him, I regrab the laptop typing in "the 18 century" Feeling his eyes on me, I tilt my head upwards as he looks down at me. "Stop being gay bruh, I said it was nothing."

"You don't just kiss someone out of nowhere and say it's nothing Andre... And aren't you straight? I'm so lost..."

"Shut your fucking mouth you dumb ass queer. I told you I ain't with that gay shit, I just got caught up in the moment... If you tell anyone I swear bruh, I'll fucking beat the shit out of you..."

I ain't mean to threaten him but I gotta make sure this shit don't get out.. He sits up from the bed grabbing his satchel and starts towards my door. "Where the hell you going?😕" I ask coming to my feet. "Home. I'm not gonna sit here and have you talk to me like this... You're secret is safe with me but.... I don't wanna see you again." He turns on his heels exiting my room.

I can't just let him go like that... Maybe I should chase him.... But I mean, it's not like I'm gay. Why should I care... "Fuck this." I mumble to myself slamming my iMac shut and throwing it onto the bed beside me. Letting out a loud sigh, I lay myself back and put my hands behind my head looking at the ceiling. Flashes of blue, green and every color you could imagine, shoot throughout my bedroom.

I actually kind of like him... But not like that. He'd be nothing more than a simple fuck...

I think...

Fuck. I ain't gay, why am I thinking about another nigga... Sitting myself up, I reach outward to the nightstand and pull my phone off the charger quickly unlocking it. I need to get Julian out of my head... and I know the perfect way how.

Going to the phone application, I type in this girl I messing with on the DL's phone number. It rings twice and she gives me a dry hello setting me back a little. "What's wrong with you?" I ask putting the phone to my ear. She loudly  begins to sob into the phone and I roll my eyes back getting agitated. This bitch over here crying, all I wanted to do was fuck damn. Being the nice guy I am, I give her a sympathetic, "babygirl, you ight?"

She softly sniffles into the call before replying with, "yeah it's just, my boyfriend. He-he.... I caught him cheating. With a fucking boy!"