chapter twenty-one.

Multimedia Julian Rivera.

Julian Rivera's POV:
Julian's House 8:04 pm.

"I'm positive Andre nor Jamie actually sent you an invite, so what are you even doing here Daniel?" I furrow my brows over at him while placing my arms folded across my chest as I release a loud sigh. His lips curl up into a slight smirk and he gestures towards me placing his palm down at my shoulder giving it a gentle pat. I cringe at feel of his cold touch raising one hand from my upper body to swat his dirty paw away. Don't touch me dust bucket.😕

"Oh I know they didn't. It's your birthday Julian, you know I couldn't miss it. Stop being so salty man, I just came to turn up with a good friend of mines, you."

A toothy grin molds across his face and he digs down into his back pocket retrieving a mini silver box

A toothy grin molds across his face and he digs down into his back pocket retrieving a mini silver box. Good friend?! Me?! Has this boy lost his mind? We don't and won't ever have anything even close to a friendship. Everything he put me through, everything I put him through. Something's definitely up...

"I didn't really know what to get you but ya know with it being a party and all, I felt like these would be the perfect gift." He cranes his fingers onto the lid of the package lifting it only to reveal a set of about 5 little white pills sitting in clear sheeting paper. "What the fuck is this?..." I ask glancing away from the box and up into his eyes with a puzzled expression. Why would I take pills from a guy who just tried to rape me about a month ago?... And not even that, what the hell does he think I am?! I'm not no druggie pill popper!

"Ecstasy. The finest and the greatest, I had to pay extra for my plug to be able to get his hands on these babies... It's just a gift. Take it or leave it." He places the lid back over the box gazing up into my eyes with that evil smirk of his. "Leave it. And maybe you should too. You weren't even invited.😴" He shakes his head from side to side releasing a loud huff. "Really Julian?... I know I might've made a few mistakes in the past but I wanna move on. Can we both, move on?..."

I don't trust him... Not one bit. But I'm not about to let him get in the way of my night. Fuck him, today's my birthday and bitch, I'm finna turn up. "Whatever Daniel." I murmur twisting my head to the side watching as Andre storms his way through the crowd in direction of us. Thank gosh. Daddy Dre come be my superman, take me away. Come save me from this loser.😩

"What the hell is this nigga doing here?" Andre bellows over the music; his voice almost animal-like. He shifts his glance from me and over to Daniel with eyes narrowed and cold. "Dang that's how it is buddy?... We've been friends since the first grade, where'd the Andre I know go?" Andre extends his  arms forward sending Daniel a heavy shove. He slightly tips off his feet setting back a little and pattens the ruffles in his black hoodie cracking a smile. This nigga is crazy.