chapter eight.

Multimedia Jamie Rivera.

Andre Santos's POV:
Julian's house 8:04 pm.

Beware, GRAPHIC GAY SEX scenes ahead! Do NOT report! Just simply stop reading if you do not want to see any of this!

Julian's eyes light up and a wide grin forms across his lips. "Are you for real daddy?!" He asks in a excited tone. I swear he's so damn adorable... Giving him a quick nod, I twine my arms around his small waist. "C'mon turn over baby. You tryna make me starve or something?" He clasps his hand over his mouth softly giggling before turning onto his stomach. "Good boy." I say smirking down at him.

My eyes suddenly glue to his ass cheeks as he lays down and I bite down on my bottom lip reaching outwards for them. Giving them a slight squeeze, he turns his head back and begins shaking his ass making it jiggle in front of me. Fuck! He has so much cake man...😨😍 Making me kinda wanna fuck...

I raise my right hand high slamming it down against his right cheek. "Stop showing off before daddy punishes you." I mutter looking down at him with a broad simper. "Sorry daddy." He mumurs laying his head down facing the wall. Better listen to daddy.😈 Releasing a short breath, I let my eyes wander back down to his hourglass shaped body and instantly start to get an erection. This never really happened before... I'm getting hard off a damn nigga.😨 ...I can't believe how drastically my whole life has changed over these past few days. Feels like just yesterday, I was calling boys like Julian faggots with my bros and now I'm having thoughts about fucking one...

I shake my head flushing my thoughts away and lay myself down between his legs. Leaning in, I tightly grip onto the waistband of his briefs with my teeth. Tugging them off of his bottom, I lead then down to his ankles and crawl myself back up smirking widely down at his peach. He's so fucking thick man... I lean myself back in placing small pecks all over the back of his thighs while I grab onto his cheeks caressing them in a circles.

"You so fucking beautiful Julian..." I exclaim slowly climbing myself up his body. Stopping at his head, I plant a soft kiss onto the back of his neck trailing kisses over to his ear softly nibbling on it. "Baby, close your eyes... Daddy's gonna make you feel real good ok? Just relax." I silently whisper into his ear before trailing back down to his ass. Spreading his cheeks apart, I stuff my face between them beginning to peck all around his flower making him squirm. "Stay still." I order giving his right ass cheek another hard slap.

Placing my face back between his cheeks, I stick my tongue all the way out starting to glide it back and forth against his hole. A soft moan escapes his lips making my dick throb and I begin to speed up rubbing my tongue against him at a steady pace. His moans pitch higher and higher and he reaches back placing his hand on the back of my head pushing it deeper between his cakes. Lifting my head up, I curl my lips back letting saliva pool from lips and onto his hole. Placing two fingers onto his hole I massage it counterclockwise while reaching into my shorts and stroking my dick with my other hand.

I move my fingers away sticking my tongue back out and slowly slide my tongue into him twirling it around. "Fuck baby it's good as hell." I shout shoving my tongue deeper inside him. Gripping tightly onto his waist, I bring my face up before slamming my tongue back into him making him groan out in pleasure.